A Return

I opened my eyes to see the infirmary ceiling I groaned slightly and looked around, I noticed Will slumped over a table full of medical supplies, Willow stood beside him rubbing his back.
"Hello Will, hello Willow" I crooked out
Willow whipped around followed by Will, their eyes widened in surprise, the came over and hugged me like worried parents.
"Good to see you guys too" I stated
Carson ran over, "I felt you die!" he stated
"I did, Iris convinced Hades to bring me back" I replied too him
"Why would she do that, she's never met you?" Will asked letting go of me
"Um...well" I explained to him what Iris had said.
Will laughed,"Do you have a thing for Iris?" He joked
"Of course not!" I replied quickly my face reddening, "So how long was I...um..dead for?"
"two days...I did everything I could" Will said
Just then an angelic woman entered, she had short blonde hair with green ends, her beautiful blue eyes sparkled like the ocean, a determined expression rested on her lightly tanned and freckle covered face, she wore an orange camp shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes, she was around seventeen years old. Then I realized, this was Kayla Knowles, daughter of Apollo.
I guess I was staring at her because she came over and looked down at me.
"What are you looking at topless?" She asked crossing her arms
"Wow Kayla, you don't have to rub it in that he's single" Willow stated
Kayla began to laugh, I felt myself blush, she had an amazing laugh.
"Hey Ben, If you tell Kayla what you're thinking you might not be topless" Carson told me and winked
"CARSON NO" I yelled
"YEA!" Will added being a protective brother over Kayla
Kayla rolled her eyes, "Well Will, I see you were able to save the new demigod, now I must go do more archery" she turned and walked away.
I tried to get out of the bed but Will pushed me back down, "You can leave tomorrow morning, you have school anyway" he stated and left followed by Carson and Willow
I sighed and laid back down passing out.
I awoke the next day and scratched my bare chest, just then it clicked, I was topless! I wasn't allowed top surgery so... I sat up and looked down at my chest, which is something I never do. It was flat, there were scars there to show someone had given me top surgery and stitched up my cut wound. I looked around and saw Will standing in the doorway smiling a motherly smile at me.
"Did you?..." I asked then looked back at my chest
"Yeah, I did, I'm sorry I know it was invasive! It's just that the cut wound was extremely infected and I thought it'd be the safest course of action..." He replied
I smiled, "Thank you Will"

I then went too sleep and woke up the next day and grabbed my white hoodie off the end of the bed I was laying on, there were cuts and blood stains on it from Tiana's knife and dagger. I sighed, waved to Will then went to my cabin. Pollux and Dakota were no where to be seen, so I laid my hoodie down, and noticed a note on my pillow.
Hello Ben,
Just wanted to let ya' know that Connor stole your purple hoodie. He said it was to annoy you but I think it's another reason! ;) Also, no weight training or gym for a while! You may of healed but you still have stitches from where Tiana slashed you across the chest, oh and on your left arm.
~ Mama Will
P.S I'm serious.

I smiled and stood up, I pulled on my grey button up buttoning it up, pulled my white hoodie on and grabbed my bag, I pulled my socks and vans on and was too lazy to change into clean black jeans so I kept the ones I had on. I looked to make sure my bracelet was there, it was, I put on deodorant, brushed teeth, and left my cabin. I noticed Ivan talking with a random camper, he wore his generic black jogging shorts over his hairy goat legs, an orange tank top,, his goatee was nicely trimmed, and his brown eyes shone with determination. 

"IVAN" I shouted as I ran over too him.
Ivan gave me a friendly embrace before looking me up and down, "Why haven't you changed your hoodie yet?" He asked referring to the fact it had blood stains
"I guess I probably should" I replied then slide off my hoodie then I heard footsteps of someone running over.
"BEEEENNNNVOOOOLLLLIIIOOOO" I heard Connor's voice yell then I was tackled to the ground.
I looked over to see a crying Connor holding me in his arms, he was wearing my black hoodie which was almost to small for him and I began to cry.
"I'm so sorry Connor" I apologized through my tears
"It's alright Ben. You promised you'd come back and you did!" He said as he cried less
"What about us??" Carson asked as him and Willow joined in the hug
"I'm sorry I left you guys too" I apologized laughing lightly
"It's alright! We're just glad your okay!" Willow replied and Carson nodded
After awhile  I left and went to my house. I walked inside and my mortal dad came over to me and shoved a necklace that was a black string with a sliver horse charm hanging from it into my hand. I took it and slid it on over my head, my mortal dad told me his father had gave it to him to give to me when I was born. My mortal dad never talked about his dad, but now he sat me down and told me his father was fisher man who fell in love with his mother, a marine biologist. After that I left and searched for Tiana, I eventually found her in an alleyway. We battled which ended with her in the ground bleeding from her chest and me towering over her covered in cuts and bruises. Tiana began crying.
"Please...I just wanted my mother to be proud of me" She sobbed
I turned my sword back into a bracelet bandaged her chest to stop the bleeding then carried her bridal style to Camp Half-Blood. I sat in the infirmary as Kayla cleaned my cuts and put bandaids on them and Will patched up Tiana who had passed out. Kayla and Will left, after awhile Tiana woke up and I walked over and sat on her bed. She sat up, she was shirtless and had bandages around her chest, it was like the seen from Mulan when they found out she was a girl.
"You..helped me" Tiana said looking into my eyes, "Thank you"
"You're welcome" I replied
Just then I felt soft lips against mine, Tiana was kissing me eyes closed.