chapter 🔥 1 🔥

It was a good day for the fairy tail guild, (well apart from the weather it was raining)  and they were enjoying staying inside. While a few people were still out on jos, like how Laxus was out on a job as a lighting rod and Juvia... well no one was really sure where she was, she was probably perving on Gray knowing her. But as I said no one was really doing anything Erza was at the bar stuffing her face just absolutely full of cake (strawberry of course) while she was doing this Natsu was napping while Happy was eating a fish on his head, and Lucy was whining about how she wouldn't be able to pay her bill if it "kept raining like this"

over at the assassination classroom the students were just informed to go pack their bags as they were taking a trip. It turns out that Karasuma had already given the parents a call and asked permission, Nagisa's mother was sort of hard to convince but he did it in the end, and Karma's parents didn't pick up at all, how strange. but he had just assumed they were busy or something like that. everyone had their own reaction to this announcement. Nagisa was excited he had a full 3 months away from his mother, Isogai on the other hand was worried about having to leave his family in such a poor state, but agreed to the fact he would be gone for 3 months come back for half a month and then go again.

Karma on the other hand was asleep in the back not hearing a SINGLE thing karasuma was saying. he had a book over his face doing absalutly nothing -but sleeping of course- and was not aware a trip was going to be happening even remotely. So what did karasuma did do he:

Chapter 1 of the re-write is out! Don't worry this book isnt discluded in the promise i made on the board to chapters to EVERY book chapter number 2 is coming tommarow

But this book is supposed to be less confusing and more detail filled. Hope you enjoyed

Bue~