chapter 🔥2🔥

Karasuma decided to walk up to Karma, who might I add was sleeping. And he took the book off of Karmas face and preceded to slam the book shut next to Karmas ear, Effectively waking him up with a snap. "Eeeehh-? What did ya do that for teach?" He said slightly annoyed that he'd been woken up. "As I was saying, you will all be taking a trip to Mognolia town, which is a place that houses the Fairy Tail guild. There you will learn magic and how it works, while you do this you will also be trying to complete the original goal of killing-" Karasuma was cut off by Koro Sensi. Who seemed WAY to exited "ME!!!" He seemed rather proud of his titeal of the thing they were supposed to be killing.

"Alright then... Lets get packing! We leave as soon as possible" Karasuma said breaking the now sitting silence created by the odd looking abomination to nature. This time Karma had heard everything, and was worried 'eh? I've never really left japan for more than a month... I suppose it could be cool...' He thought rather unsure of himself. But honestly he was worried, And he wasn't sure why.

Back at the Fairy Tail guild mocarav (? That how I spell it?) Had just let the members know the situation, and that they were to take students under their wing and teach them magic. Some were worried and some plain didn't care. But when we think mainly about our group of wizard's? Well they had their own mixed emotions. Lucy was ecstatic, "Wow I cant wait to see what the kid I'll be teaching will be like." Natsu and Happy on the other had not so much "Now we will have to teach another kid? What if they have a nagging voice to train like Lucy? Uggghhh I don't wanna deal with that" he said to Happy "I don't know it could be cool?" Happy said back. Gray and Erza? Well they- like Natsu and Happy- weren't sure what to do about it. "So I will have to take a child under my wing and teach it to fly?" Erza questioned, while being kind of exited to see who she'll get. "I guess so?" Gray said not so sure he wanted to have to deal with another kid.

BAM I LISTED TO PARALIZER BY FINGER ELEVEN WHILE WRITING THIS AND IT WAS GREAT.