I Loved the Elven King - MadiB79

And the winner this week is...

I Loved the Elven King by MadiB79!

MadiB79 is a joint account shared by two girls called Madi and Sam. Sam wrote this absolutely amazing book!

And the story behind it is amazing. She wrote it for her brother that passed away at the age of ten. And it is so well written! A very clever storyline too!

Be sure to read it! To the blurb we go...

"Cali was a slave, abused, famished and then she met a King who would change everything. But it was a forbidden love between a mortal and an immortal.

Many years ago, I met the Elven King. He lied to me, he broke my heart and he left, one minute he was loving me, the next he was gone, like the wind. I deserved my heart broken though, who was I to think that he actually loved me. He was an immortal king and I was...well, I was a mortal slave. I forced myself to move on, to forgot him but everything changed when I realised I was pregnant with his child. This is the heart wrenching and beautiful tale of Cali, a slave girl who loved, lived and was made to do something that would shake Greenwood the Great..forever. The evil men of the north have given her a heart shattering choice, who would she let die, her family or her one true love?"

*tears well up in eyes* BRAVO! ENCORE! ENCORE! THIS STORY DESERVES A MILLION VOTES!

Read this Thranduil love story here: www.wattpad.com/story/18014515-i-loved-the-elven-king-a-thranduil-fan-fiction

Read more from Madi and Sam here: www.wattpad.com/user/MadiB79

Who will be the winner next week? Check back soon to find out!