Chapter 11: Letter

Beca's POV
Its been 3 days  since our nightmares Happened. Its been 3 days and Robi is still Lying on that bed fighting for her life.

"ok lets take a break 30 minutes will do"-Aubrey Ordered shes not even smiling anymore she so devastated right now.

I get my back to have some water but the i saw the letter. It has a blood stain.

"Guys I saw this letter Robi Gave it to me. Last time come-on and i will read this for you"- I said

"Read it now baby"-Chloe said

I nodded and opened the letter

"It has a blood stain"-Flo said

"Aca-Bitches,
Hi there i know youre going to read this but first i wanna tell you something. Im sure  im in the hospital right now fighting for my life.

Im Robi Mitchell 19 years old and an agent since i am 15 years old. Ive applied on this job because i want to protect my sister and father in danger. I know Beca and dad will be Mad at me when they knew about this so i've keeping this for 4 years. After this mission  i will resigned Uncle Tec  knew about this. Im Sorry guys i should have tell you this.

Im so blessed that i have you. Im so thankful that i met all of you. Starting with you Flo thank you for giving me a voodoo dolls thank you for being there with me thank you for coming with me in the Mall to buy some important things for her. To Emily! I love the way you've got be so excited. I love the songs that you've wrote. Youre like my little sister and thank you for Teaching me how to play Piano. To Cynthia thanks for bringin me in the Casino hahahahah and teaching me how to play Poker im not into it but thanks.  To Jessica and Ashley you two are good together youre both weird but perfectly fits to each other thank you for advising me to Confess to her before its to late. To Lilly Onakuramara youre such a weird tho since we met at the agency and the day we've met in the bellas youre still weird but a good friend Give me your Kunais please i really want them thank you for being my Buddy.Stacie Babynhahahahaha Just Kidding! Thank you for such a bitch hahahahah I cant say Anything dudw. I Hope your boyfriend Kennedy Will realize how asshole is he  for hurting you. I've Witnessed all your pain since i was your Chaperone whenever you have a date hahahahah. Amy youre so fat and kinda witty in everything!Thank you for being my friend and thank you for insulting me damn you hahaha take care watch over my sister shes your bestfriend.

To Chloe! Gosh My future sister in law! Im so thankful that my sister met you.Thank you for making her smile and making her crazy. You've changed her alot. She's not weird and alone anymore. Thank you for entering to the shower room and sang with her the titanium.Thank you for being a sister to me and letting me to love your bestfriend . I owe you a lot. Take Care of her

To my Girl!Aubrey Posen! I love Teasing you and annoying you babe! I love the way you give me a straight face expression . Youre the one that i wanna be with. Youre also one of my reasons thats why i resigned of my job. Babe I love you always remember that. Take care ok? Dont think about me im fine im just sleeping here! Iloveyou

Lastly To Beca effin Mitchell hey there sister! Dont be mad at me ok? I just want to protect you even though youre older than me. Beca Protecting you is not enough you've done to much for me. Its the only way to thank you and dad. Im not that expressive and a showy person. But Atleast in this letter i want you to feel loved with me your sister. Dont even cry incase that im gonna die ok? I hate it youre like a witch when you cry. I know you supposed to propose to her but kidnapping was happened im sorry for that. Take care of her dont be so stupid for hurting her. Chloe loves you that much i can feel that! Take care of my girl please .

Guys! If im gonna die never cry i hate it. Im so thankful that i have met you weirdos! and im always be thankful. Take Care to each other ok? I Love You all! Dont mind me ok? Keep on rehearsing im so sad that im not gonna join you damn it!! Win it ok? You can do it Bitches.

                                                           -Robi"- Reading her letter for me? For us? Touched my heart.

"She's A good friend like you Beca"-Cynthia while smiling

"She's weird like me hahahahahah"-Flo said while wiping her tears

"She appreciate all our flaws and imperfections like Beca did."- Emily said

My sister is a Great Kid. My sister is a Friendly Person but not that expressive. I missed her.

"She really means to me. Lets keep on praying for her recovery. From now lets rehears ! And win the shit! Aca Bitches!"- I shouted"You Aubrey stand up! and lets win this for her for us! Werw are the fucking Barden Bellas! Right! "

Aubrey stood up and wiped her tears .Aubrey was inlove with my sister thats why she is like this Devastated.

"Lets do this aca-bitches!'- Chloe and Aubrey yelled

We are not going to disappoint you Robi! This is for us bellas!.."Dont leave me. Survive for us"- I whispered then go back to the rehearsal.

Unbelievably Inlove with YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara