sick part .1

|| Third person POV ||

The brunette guy opened his eyes from the sharp sound of zendaya throwing up, he quickly flipped over and grabbed a hoodie.

he headed as fast as he could and rushed into the bathroom to see his curly girlfriend, leaning against a wall with her head in her hands, crying.

"Love, what's wrong?" The worried boyfriend in action asked.

"I'm sick". she buried her head in his chest and grabbed the hoodie from his hands. "Thanks" she said weakly.

He stroked her hair for what seemed like a few seconds and the feeling of his touch made her weak no matter how bad she felt.

"Tea?" He questioned while walking hand-in-hand downstairs

"The British side of you is really showing" she joked to the sound of his laugh.

"Hot chocolate would be nice" she said in a baby tone.

"Fine baby" he said and placed her on the sofa

"I'm not a baby" she whined and could bearly keep her eyes open.

He laughed and poured a milk in the cup "well you are my baby, and you're sick, so now I'm 'fixing' you"

She rolled her eyes at his comment while he placed the drink on the little table by to the sofa, "thank you" she smiled.

he gave her a kiss on the forehead and grabbed a fuzzy blanket, he placed it over the both of them and opened the TV.

"Are we watching friends?"

She smiled slightly and he grinned at her, Slowly as she bearly noticed he got closer to her and pulled her on his chest.

And just like that, the both fell asleep.

|| Z ||

6 am, time for work, I turned off the alarm and got up, but Tom's hand stopped me from doing it.

"what are you doing?" I yawned while tom put on a shirt.

"Stopping you from doing something stupid, get back to sleep"

And before I could comment, I felt my heavy eyes closing on me and I fell into a deep sleep.

|| T ||

"Okay you're done shooting the scenes for the day" the director said to me and headed off to shoot other stuff.

I ran quickly into my trailer and grabbed the keys from the table while the only thing I could think of was how's my girl.

|| time pass ||

C'mon the door isn't opening, I turned the keys again and this time it worked. I walked upstairs and i saw the TV working, but zendaya wasn't even looking at it, she was curled into a ball and sniffed.

"Hey what's up?" She slowly turned her head up to my gasp , her eyes were puffy red and she had a little bruise on her forehead that wasn't there before.

"H-how that even happened?" I asked concerned.

"I scratched myself" she said with  tears in her eyes.

"Shhh it's okay you don't need to cry" I said to my tearing girlfriend who was clearly overwhelmed emotionally.

"What's going on?" I questioned while petting her head, She moved her head from my hand and looked at me speechless.

I tried to grab her hand but she didn't let me, she just froze in her place and fell on the bed once again while crying.

"Shush sleepy head, you don't want me to start rumbling lame dad-jokes" she laughed a little and placed her head on my shoulder. God she's not okay.

|| Z ||

"Well you may want to sit down", I said nervous as ever, This isn't going to end well.

"This is for you"

I handed him a box and he stared at me in confusion.

"i thought we aren't buying gifts just like that" he said awkwardly.

"I'm sorry I didn't buy you anything"

I smiled nervously and my hand shaked.

"Should I open it now?" He asked politely with a tiny smile across his face.

"Yes" I said with a raspy voice, I don't even want to see his reaction, in fact I can't.

He opened the box and the smile on his face dropped, tears came instead, but not the good kind.

"Are you-" I ran to the bathroom and locked the door behind me, his reaction is gonna be too hard to take.

I immediately threw up and started to cry,
Why the fućk is this happening now? I'm not ready.

"Bub!" Tom yelled from outside the door

"Please come out, for me"

I slowly made my way towards the door and opened it,  he embraced me tightly with his mouth half open in a shaky smile.

"It's okay I'm happy for us" he whispered into my shoulder and wiped away the tears from my eyes.

"It's gonna be okay"