how long will i love you

My hands trembled as they came to touch with my wooden guitar,
My leg shaked as it came to touch with the white carpet,
And my breath took away as I saw her standing down the aisle with tears in her eyes and a smile that could light up the universe.

My fingers slowly made their way to the strings and as that melodies were echoing around the amazingly beautiful garden.

As the intro melody came to an end, I nervously opened my mouth and let my voice fill the place.

"How long will I love you?
As long as stars are above you,
And longer if I can.
How long will I need you?
As long as the seasons need to
Follow their plan."

My eyes lift up to meet hers as I slowly started walking down the aisle.

Every emotion I had in my body was overwhelmed by the amount of happiness that took control over me.

"How long will I be with you?
As long as the sea is bound to
Wash up on the sand.
How long will I want you?
As long as you want me to,
And longer by far.
How long will I hold you?
As long as your father told you,
As long as you can."

I placed the guitar aside and stood down the aisle in front of her.
Between us stands the person that is about to marry us.

"We are gathered together here to unite this man Tom Holland and this woman Zendaya Coleman in the bonds of matrimony."

I smile with tears and look aside to see this beautiful lady I can not believe is soon to be my wife.
As her eyes meets mine it seems as the world stops, she smiles back and let a tear roll down her cheek.
But soon the moment was gone.

"Do you take Zendaya Maree Stoermer Coleman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

I smile and look back at her, she nods with a smile

"I do" I say

"Do you take Thomas Stanley Holland to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do" she says with a smile

"By the authority vested in me by the state of America I now pronounce you husband and wife"

~

"Hey, good morning beautiful" I said with a chuckle as I softly kissed her cheek.
"Mmm hey" she mumbelled into my chest and her eyes fluttered open.
"Are you hungry?" I questioned causing her to grin
"Yeah, but I'm too tired"

I smiled and placed a piece of her hair behind her ear.
"C'mon they serve breakfast just until ten" I chuckled and gave her a hand.
"Thank you" she smiled and out of the blue gave me a hug, I smiled and relaxed into it.

"ready?" I asked entering the room
"Yup" zendaya said dragging herself towards me, I chuckled and took her hand into mine.

While standing in the line zendaya buried her face into my chest, I smiled looking at her.
"Naw still tired?" I asked as she nodded. I wrapped my arms on her waist and kissed her temple.
She smiled.

"Hey what would you like to order?" A man asked as we pulled apart.

"One scrambled egg with bacon and coffee" I said and looked at zendaya.
"I would like to have the omelet and hot chocolate please" she added, I paid for our food and intertwined our fingers. "Come on sleepy head" I said and she laughed quietly.

~

"I know you love sitting on the couch with your legs crossed and scroll through Twitter but I have a suprise for you" I said while sitting aside Zendaya.
She lift her eyes up and closed her phone.
"I'm so ready , this honeymoon is so far amazing by the way" she said placing her glasses on the table.
"I know" I said with a smile as she hopped to her feet.
"What should I wear?" She asked while sitting in front of a little mirror and taking out the makeup.
"Don't put any makeup and stay in your clothes, it's perfect" I said and placed a hand on her shoulder.
"Are you sure? I'm wearing a hoodie and you can see the bags under my eyes" she sighed pointing at herself
"I think your beautiful in any condition, let's go" I replied with a smile and wrapped my arm around her, "thank you" she whispered as we headed out.

"Woah" zendaya whispered while looking around.
She was Surrounded by lilies and the fresh smell of the air.
I pulled my phone out of my pocket and caught her attention
"I would really like to take pictures of you, I know I'm not professional at photography but-"

"Do it, I love you so much" she breathed out and let out a chuckle.
"I love you too" I grinned and started taking photos of her.
"Act natural and don't be shy, it's just me" I yelled to her as she was far from me by now.
"Got it" she replied and started laughing and messing around.
She's amazing.

~

"Hey look at this one" I said pointing at a photo in my computer.
"I look so weird in it" she frowned.
"Babe, if this is how you look 'weird' then i want to see your 'normal' ones because you look so damn gorgeous in that photo" I said looking at the photo and then her.
"Dork" she chuckled messing my hair, I smiled as we went through more pictures of her.

And let me just say that she looked like a goddess in every single picture.