Chapter 19

Your P.O.V

The next morning I woke up to the sound of Light switching on the TV, he turned the channel to the news and waited for a while. Eventually someone announced Misa's death. He smirked.

It was now Friday, Christmas Eve. Light's mum and Sayu decided to make a Christmas party happen here in the afternoon. L was going to meet us at our house around that time. My hand had a few tiny scabs left on it from when Light shoved me into the wall a couple of days ago, I hope L didn't notice.

I held my hand, staring down at the cuts, Light could get very angry sometimes. He noticed me holding my hand then he walked over to me, holding my waist. "I'm sorry love, but you must be a good girl for me. I don't like hurting you, you know," he said running the tip of his nose on my neck.

He sniffed then sucked on my soft spot, I was used to him doing this now but it still felt nice. I was forever covered with hickeys all over my neck, I felt embarrassed at times but Light just smirked.

Light's P.O.V

When I was done with her neck I gazed into her beautiful (E/C) eyes. She always lets me do it to her now, I can do it whenever I like, I own her now. It's not long before I'll rent out my own place and ask her to live with me. She'll have to say yes anyway, I'm the one who tells her what to do. My precious little (Y/N).

Your P.O.V

We go downstairs to help decorate the living room. Sayu and her mum put out party decorations while me and Light decorate the tree. We were arguing whether the star or the angel should sit at the top, but in a flirty way. We ended up putting both at the top which made it look stupid but we just laughed.

Not long later we heard a knock on the front door, Light opened it up to find L standing there. "Who's your friend Light?" Asked his mum. "Just someone from school, he can stay for the party right?" Light asked. His mum nodded and invited him in.

L wanted to get talking about the Kira case but I persuaded him to join in on the party. I tempted him with a slice of strawberry cake. "You know how to change my mind," L said spooning a mouthful of cake.

Sayu hung up mistletoe in one of the doorways. While L was talking to me about something cake-related, Light smirked then took me by the arm and pulled me under the doorway. He gave me a chance to look up and notice it hanging there, then he held my face and pulled me in for a kiss.

Sayu made 'aww' noises, Light's mum smiled and L just stared. Light had a secret smug look on his face when we sat back down. We all watched a Christmas movie, then by the time the credits went on the screen, L stood up.

"I best be going. Thank you for the stay Mrs Yagami," L said nodding his head at Light's mum. She smiled back and waved him goodbye.

Light took me upstairs to his room then wrapped his arms round my waist and whispered into my ear,"Would you like one of your presents now? We've always opened one tiny present on Christmas Eve".

One of my presents? How many did he get me? I could only afford to buy him one thing. I accepted then he pulled something out from inside the cupboard. It was a bunch of beautiful dark red roses.

"Cliche I know, but I think they'd look lovely hanging from your hair," he said plucking out a tiny one. He slipped it into my hair then kissed my forehead, he insisted that I looked like a little fairy. I smiled and hugged him tight. "Thank you, they're wonderful," I said.