The First 5

I woke up to the morning sun shining in my face. I noticed Kaziko was already up and ready to go, so I quickly put on some warmer clothes and put my blanket in one of the bags. Kaziko helped me up first before he too got on the horse and we started riding in the destination of  Worial.

We had just entered the continent named Tarfel, when Kaziko got my attention, "Hey, Izuku?"  "Yeah?" I replied. "You know how I told you about us not making contact with the dwarfs? Well, I've decided we're going to make contact with them. You see, there are two reasons we'll be going there. One being you. I have decided I want to train you a bit before you travel back, and I also want you to get to know all the different lands and species as you are going to stay in this world for a while. The second being an important message to the dwarfs from the king himself." Kaziko said that and I just nodded. However, I couldn't help wonder what he meant with me going to be in this world for a while anyway. I decided to not dive deeper into the topic as it would most likely slow down our journey.

We just got back on the horse and was riding a while, before we could see a small town located at the bottom of a mountain. The town looked like it was pressed up to the mountain as much as possible. "You know how I told you Worial was the capital of Lyonis and Eplaxi? Well, this is the biggest town in Tarfel, and it's known as the capital for the dwarfs. The reason for it being the capital is that it has the largest mine and cave system in all of Lyonis. There you'll be talking to the leaders of the dwarfs while I deliver an important message to them as well. You'll also be doing some mining so I can see where you're going to start at the training. And you'll pick out different metals and ingots for you to craft armor and a sword for yourself." Kaziko said, and I just prepared myself to meet the dwarf leaders.

When we got to the outskirts of the town, we got off of our horse. Kaziko strapped the horse to a fence so it wouldn't run away, and we started making our way through town. 

I noticed that many small, chubby people were living in the town, and most of them gave me a weird look. They seemed to recognize Kaziko, and I heard several of them were wondering why a great knight and warrior like him would escort a small, skinny looking boy like me.

It got me wondering, why did Kaziko actually save me back then? He could have just overseen it and let me die right there and then, but he decided to save me instead. Why did he save me? I just decided to ask him as we weren't talking about anything else at the moment, "Hey, Kaziko? I've been wondering. Why did you save me from that witch back then? You could have just let me die, but you saved me. Why was that?" 

Kaziko looked a bit surprised at the sudden question but quickly shrugged it off and replied to Izuku, "It was because of my pact. When I was knighted one of the ten commandments, I had to agree to a pact that I would do everything in my job that I felt as righteous. It is also because you have such a strong determination and righteousness that it could even surpass mine. That is also one of the reasons I want to train you. And the reason that you looked like the young prince of Eplaxi." Kaziko scratched the back of his head and smiled in a classic and comical way.

Izuku was definitely shocked to hear that he had all these skills as he would normally be looked down upon in his own world. 

He then asked something that had crossed his mind several times since he came there, "Uh, Kaziko, do you have any idea how I got into this world? I've been wondering quite a lot about ever since I came here." Kaziko looked like he was thinking really hard as he kept walking through the city. 

He kept on thinking when he suddenly remembered something that the great wizard, Meisel, had told him. "Actually, there is one way that I can think of your arrival out here. There is an ancient legend of a group of friends that arrived here without them really knowing how. The story goes like this."