Secrets And War

The next day, they woke up rather early and got on their way to Worial right away. With the help of Chisiki and Chikara, Izuku was able to ride his horse perfectly with Akane sitting behind him. They made their way to the capital and went straight to the king.

"Welcome back, Kaziko. I have heard that you bring back company from your quest." The king was sitting on a throne made out of gold and emeralds probably worth more than most houses in the capital.

Kaziko gets down on one knee and lowers his head before replying to his king, "Yes, my king. His name is Izuku Midoriya and he is not from here. On our way here, Izuku met this girl named Akane and decided it would be better if we took her with us." Izuku and Akane both got in the same stance as Kaziko.

"Very well, I welcome you both with open arms into my kingdom. Now, why is this one more special than the others?" The king just sat in his throne while all three got back on both feet before Kaziko replied.

"My king, Izuku Midoriya is the one I believe will bring balance to the kingdom. If we train him right in both magic and combat, I believe he could defeat the lord of the ogres on his own. He has already proven himself worthy by retrieving items such as Chisiki, which holds the power of Riku inside of it. While also attaining the sword named Chikara, which holds the physical strength and boost of Itsuki inside it." The king was shocked but also pleased by the exciting news.

"Then, I'll get to work right away. Izuku will train with you for as long as you deem fit, and after that, he will travel to Norgeia and train under powerful wizards to fully master his power. You'll all be treated like royalty and be able to live in this castle until your department. Does that sound like a plan to you all?" The king asked.

"Thank you for your humbleness, your majesty. We gladly accept your terms as I would want Akane to stay with me most of the time." Izuku bowed before the king to show his gratitude.

Izuku and Akane were sent to a double-sided room for them to stay in as a blind separated their sections but was still able to easily interact with each other. Izuku and Akane both owned nothing of value so they just flopped onto their beds and fell asleep.

The next day was the start of training for Izuku and it was tiring. Even though he had powerful weapons in magic and combat situations, he had to build up his body strength and mind to be able to harness that energy fully. His schedule was training from sun-rise, breaks now and then, dinner, and then studying in the arts of magic using the few books available to him. Akane helped in the studying part, and once they were done they usually just hung out in their room and got to know each other better. These days of training became weeks, then months, and eventually years.

Izuku was now 19 years old and Akane was 12 with her joining in on training after she was 9. Both were skilled with the sword but Izuku was of course in a much higher league than Akane. He was so strong now that he had managed to go toe-to-toe with all ten commandments at the same time. He was even able to beat them at times. He had picked up much knowledge on the way and most people would just like him right away. Something weird, though, was that each time he walked past the maids or went outside, all the girls would look at him and immediately catch a fever. Like, what's up with that?

He was happy to say that Akane had become his "little sister" and that they had connected in a way that only siblings could. Kaziko had become sort of like the responsible one in their little "family", with him being the oldest after all. Kaziko was the wise "father/oldest brother", Izuku was the strong and youthful "son/brother", and Akane was the cute but brave "little sister". They were inseparable.

That was until Izuku left to travel to Norgeia and they were separated. Both Kaziko and Akane were skilled warriors, but they both lacked greatly in magical power. Kaziko ended up moving towards the front lines against orcs north in Slyvendale, as the war had started escalating rather quickly, while Akane was left back in Worial to train more and become the perfect assassin. They ended up not seeing each other in several years.