Childish

Ima lazy shit. Why am I making this? Cause I'm bored as hell. Why am I bored as hell? Cause I haven't finished any of my books.
♠️♣️♠️♣️♠️♣️♠️♣️♠️♣️♠️♣️♠️♣️♠️
??? POV
A little Neko girl walks up to a Blond and says "Mommy... I'm hungry.." she holds her hands up to the Blond Cutely the Blond looks at her and says "hehe~ okay my little Midioriya~ let's feed you" the Blond says to the girl with Emerald eyes the Blond gives the little girl some pourage and says "eat up Midioriya" while the The little greenette eats her food a Bluenette comes in and says "she still calls you Mommy? Toga..." The boy says with a sigh.... Toga smiles and says "it's not like I don't act like one—" "Mommy!! Can we go see Dani after this!!?" Toga smiles and The little girl and says happily as she finishes her food "Sure, but let's get you changed." Toga takes Midioriya to her room and changes her into A small little tank top with white socks a pink skirt and puts a little hoodie with cat ears that her real ears can go into and she hands her a small white plush that's around the size of her torso and soon as she puts her flats on Midioriya. she looks like the photo.

As soon as there done Midioriya runs to a door and knocks- as it's the polite thing to do even if you are Villains- a tall boy opens the door- he has black and- the little girl hugs the black haired boy and says "Dabi!!!" The little girl smiles wi...

As soon as there done Midioriya runs to a door and knocks- as it's the polite thing to do even if you are Villains- a tall boy opens the door- he has black and- the little girl hugs the black haired boy and says "Dabi!!!" The little girl smiles widely and the Blond says "Little neko wanted to see you"

Words: 287

I have no inspiration so deal with it.