Captured

HMMMM Im honestly writing this off the top of my head... ;-;
♠️♣️♠️♣️♠️♣️♠️♣️♠️♣️♠️♣️♠️♣️
Toga's POV
"Sir when will her first mission be? It's already time for her age to be 10. She's much later than we thought..." I looked at All for One but he simply replied with "Tomorrow.. I have a green,black and white outfit ready for her in your room. Oh and Jin will be going with her." I looked at All for one and said "Jin.. Jin Bubaigawara?" "Yes." "okay Sit. I will inform them both."
A WEEK LATER.
Midioriya's Pov
I put on my Green white and black suit

"This feels weird" I replied simply to get that off my head- suddenly Jin picked me up and brought me to my first job—- 10 minuets after the job I ran up to Toga and hugged her "Jin said I did well mommy!!" She smiled and said "that's good

"This feels weird" I replied simply to get that off my head- suddenly Jin picked me up and brought me to my first job—- 10 minuets after the job I ran up to Toga and hugged her "Jin said I did well mommy!!" She smiled and said "that's good. We're going to be doing this a lot more often now. okay?" I nodded happily saying "It was Fun!!" A year late she's 11- a hero had beaters her badly making her bleed and her gut hurting- she was in front of a big gate- The UA... she sighed and said "Mom.. I-I'm sorry— they hu—-rt me— t—o m—-uc—h...." I blacked out.
??? POV
A greenette was found in front of the UA gates and was taken to the infirmary. the hero's identified her as the child who went mission a few years ago "it's a miracle she's still alive... we should tell her mother.—-" a few hours later Midioriya's real mom went to her and said "Midioriya- it's me.. Mommy..." Midioriya looked at her and yelled "I WANT TOGA!!! TOGA IS MY MOMMY!!!" She started crying— as soon as she started crying a woman came in and walked up to Midioriya and said "Listen Child. That Greenette is your mother!! And you will live with her!!!" The little greenette started crying really hard.
5 years later Midioriya is 15 years old
Toga's POV
"I'm sorry sir. Izuku hasn't been found yet. They might make her go to UA high so she would become a hero— should We attack them while we fight Allmight and also get her?" All for one nodded slowly.. I knew his pain.. Izuku was like his daughter.. she was like my little sister I never had
With Izuku Midioriya
Izuku midioriya's POV
I got up from bed, turning off my alarm clock and put on my school shirt, a black and red sweater shorts and my socks and shoes
THE PICTURE.

I grabbed my bad and looked at a note on the door 'Sorry hunny I had to go to work, have a great first day at school!!! Love - Inko Midioriya' I sighed mentally Word count: 472HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!CONTINUE ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

Word count: 472
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
CONTINUE ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!