Four: Am I Changing?

Hi dear readers.. I'm really sorry for updating this story so late =( and thank you for patiently waiting =)

To make it up to you guys, I'll update two chapters next week. Thank you all *throws hearts*

=========

Sungyeol and Sungkyu came with me and my eyes immediately searched for Sun-ji as I got inside the gym. There I saw her, helplessly being pushed and bullied by my fans. And as usual, the bullying is being led by Tasha.

"So you think you're pretty, huh?! You sit beside L in the class but still, you're not contented. You even walked with him last night! Who do you think you are, huh?!" I heard Tasha said as I walk towards them.

How did they know about last night? Waaa~ my fans are becoming scarier. Are they stalking me now?

"Are you guys done? I don't have time to argue with you so if you'll excuse me," Sun-ji said and is about to go but Tasha grabbed her arm and turned her around to face her. Tasha was about to slap Sun-ji on the face but I immediately stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

"O-oppa," Tasha stammered as she saw me.

"What do you think you're doing?" I coldly asked.

"Ah.. O-oppa.. I-it's just that.." she said, finding a good reason to tell me. I slowly let go of Tasha's arm and faced all of them.

"Look girls, I'm really thankful that you are my fans but is it right to bully someone just because she's close with me? Why don't you just love each other? Okay?" I said and wrapped my arm around Sun-ji's shoulder and drag her out of the gym.

"Let's go, " I said to her. I saw Tasha frowned and stomped her foot.

"L's right.. Love and Peace girls," Sungkyu said and made a peace sign.

"They're so cool," I heard one of the fans said as we walk out of the gym. Ahh.. Seriously, our charms never fail.

"Kwenchana?" I asked as we got away from the gym.

"Argh! I seriously want to fight back but I don't want to end up in the guidance," she said while pacing back and forth in front of me, trying to calm herself. Sungyeol recklessly wrapped his arm around Sun-ji's shoulder.

"Eeii~ let it pass. They'll be sick of bullying you once they notice that you don't care and if you won't fight back," he said and ruffled her hair.

"Yah~ You're ruining my hair," she said and pulled away from Sungyeol. She faced me.

"Thanks L and by the way, I like what you told them back there. I hope they'll realize their wrong doings," she told me and smile then she faced Sungkyu.

"Sungkyu oppa, Love and Peace," she said and made a peace sign. That made Sungkyu laugh.

"Come on, we'll be late for our class," Sungkyu said and we all went to our room now.

************

"So you two were together last night?" Woohyun asked as Sungkyu and Sungyeol told the others about what they heard in the gym. The professors are in a meeting so the class is in a wild state again.

The seven of us are gathered while Sun-ji is talking to some of our female classmates at the other corner of the room.

"Soo... Where did the two of you go?" Sungyeol teased me while wiggling his eyebrows.

"I'm not like you, PERVERT!" I said and threw him the cap of my ballpen. I'm glad that our professor came in before they tease me even more. They all behaved and immediately sat on their chairs including Sun-ji, she's now officially my seatmate.