Six: Concert Tickets

L's POV

I massaged my temple and groaned. Aahh! My head really hurts! I am walking on the school hall going to my locker when someone recklessly wrapped his arm around my neck. It's Dongwoo. I forcefully took of his arm.

"Yah! Stop doing that! I feel like my head will come off whenever you do that," I said and massaged my neck.

"Mian," Dongwoo said and grinned then he walked towards his locker.

"Did Sungyeol bring you home last night?" Woohyun asked while fixing things on his locker.

"He did?" I asked.

"Of course I did," Sungyeol said who just arrived and opened his locker. He suddenly threw something to me and I caught it. I opened my hand and saw that it's medicine.

"It can help you with your headache," he said and continued fixing his things. We are now heading our room when Sungyeol walked beside me.

"Good taste. Sun-ji is nice and pretty," he said. Eh? What is he talking about? Could it be that...?

"I already know," he whispered. I am about to grab his arm but he dodged while laughing. How did he know about it? Did I say things last night? Aish!! I shouldn't let myself get drunk. I always say things that I can't say when I'm drunk.

"Good Morning, Sun-ji," Sungyeol cheerfully greeted her as we got inside our room.

"Good Morning~" she greeted back and smiled. I swear, my heart skipped a beat when I saw her smile. I sat on my seat which is beside her and noticed that she's writing something.

"What's that?" I asked as I fix my bag at the back of my chair.

"Oh, this? I'm composing a song," she said and smiled. I peeked at what she's writing and I suddenly hum a certain tune.

"Oh, Jakaman," I said and get something from behind the small lockers at the back of our room. It's my guitar.

"You've been hiding that in there all along?" she asked as I sat beside her again. I nodded and smile then I tuned my guitar. I look at her song again and started playing a certain tune. I began to sing too.

~I love you no rul sa rang he

cha ma ha ji mo tan mal

to li nun ga su mi

ne ma mi

nul sum gyo wat don

gu ron mal

"Oh, it sounds great," she. clapped and wrote the notes of how I played the guitar so that we won't forget it. Then she continued composing the song.

"Can you find a tune for this parts?" she asked and I focused on my guitar again, glancing at her notes.

"Can I try to find the tune myself," she asked when she noticed that I can't seem to find a perfect tune for those parts.

I handed her my guitar. She glanced at her note and began to play. I was so amazed when the notes she played are perfect for that certain parts of the song.

"Wow, Sun-ji.. You're good at playing guitar. L is is good at playing it too so you two are suitable for each other," Sungyeol teased and I glared at him. He just stick out his tounge at me. Sungjong faced Sun-ji's notebook to him and examined the song.

"Hmm.. L sing this part and Sun-ji, sing this part. Then you two should sing this part. together," he commanded.

"And why will we do it?" I asked and he just gave me a poker face.