The Climax

Ever since the kiss in the bathroom, things have been different between Pikachu and I. There's a tangible tension in the air, like the atmosphere right before lightning strikes down. Uncomfortable silence hangs over us as we take our usual seats in the office. It's just the two of us again today, and neither of us knows how to start a conversation.

For a long time the only noise in the room is the sound of our breathing and the pages crinkling as we flip through files together. Pikachu eventually clears his throat awkwardly until I look over to him. "So... about the other day..."

I swallow thickly, keeping my eyes glued to the files. "We don't have to talk about it." He doesn't respond, but I feel his eyes linger on me as if he's trying to read my mind.

"I don't regret it," he says softly, turning his head away from me. My heart rate picks up, thundering in my chest until I can hear it beating in my ears. "You're special to me, (y/n)."

I look up at him, allowing my eyes to truly meet his for the first time in days. They're wide and the look he's giving me is intense. Without thinking, I lean forward and let my lips crash against his; they're just as soft as I remember them.

I melt into him, parting my mouth so his small tongue can slip inside. He pulls away and takes me in his arms, pushing me up against the table. I wrap my legs around his body and pull him close to me as our mouths find each other again. Lust fills my mind, enveloping every possible thought and action. I can't stop myself from sliding my hand between his legs and wrapping it around his fuzzy, hardening member. He moans my name in my ear and bucks his hips desperately. I feel my own length hardening in my pants, trapped and straining against the cloth. "Pikachu," I breathe between deep kisses. "I need you. Now."

He wastes no time undressing me, taking my stiff rod in his soft paw and stroking it, hesitant at first. When he gets rewarded with a moan, he bends down, taking my member in his mouth. I knot my fingers in his fur and push my rod further into his mouth. He chokes momentarily as it hits the back of his throat. I pull out of his mouth and slot my member up against his, humping against him. We both let out loud moans when we feel the friction of our hard rods dragging against one another. Sweat beads on my forehead as I feel the familiar tug in my stomach.

"F-Fuck!" Pikachu screams, exploding all over our stomachs. I follow suit almost immediately, our seed mixing together as one as we collapse into each other, exhausted and satisfied.