The whole book.

*Alright heres everything in one chapter Tiffany @laughterandjynx I worked super hard on this book so I hope I win! Thanks for any consideration *

Chapter 1: The Big Day.

*Authors Note* This book is dedicated to @laughterandjynx for TLVS competition. Thank you so much for writing TLVS its seriously so amazing.

~ Danae

*End Note*

Im standing here at the end of this ridiculously long aisle. Why did Charlotte insist on me wearing this itchy tux? I fumble with the tie again trying to make it look exactly how it was when she attempted to teach me last night. I stayed up until at least 1am trying to figure out how to make it perfect.

I glance over at my best men and Charlotte's best friends Alec, Beckett, and Ian. Alec gives me a "reassuring" pat on the back while rambling about how I have hit a home run (which trust me I already know). I sigh and roll my eyes thinking about how he never ends with the baseball metaphors. Beckett is telling me I look fine and that if I play with my tie anymore he will tape my hands to my sides. He then proceeds to pulls out the ring to inspect for the 30th time. I mumble a quick "hypocrite" and glance at Ian. He looks just as nervous as I do. What does he have to be nervous about? I'm the one getting married. Maybe hes thinking about seeing his girlfriend Emma walk down the aisle (even though she's wearing lavender NOT white).

Seriously what is taking Charlotte so long? I mean you zip up a dress, splash on some makeup, then arrange your hair. Ok, maybe it's a little more complicated than that. But really i'm anxious enough. What if Charlotte doesn't show up? No. Charlotte loves me she would never in a million years back out on me. The slow classical music calms my nerves. Wait a second. Classical music? The bridal procession is starting!

First I see Emma walking down the soft orange runner. Then comes Alec's girlfriend, Liz. After Liz comes Alec and Liz's 7 year old, Maddy. She jumped for joy when Charlotte asked her to be our flower girl. Then I see a vision of white behind the old beechwood doors. Charlotte. My sweet, adorable Charlotte.

She has on a mermaid style dress with tulle on the bottom. It looks as if she is descending from cloud to cloud like the angel she is. Beside her stands her father. I remember when we first met. I guess he wasnt too happy about my "bad boy" reputation but he got over it. Eventually. He is dressed in a form fitting black suit with a white dress shirt and a lavender tie. Again I dont see why we have to be so fancy about it. if it were up to me I would be in jeans, a white t-shirt, and my "trademark" black leather jacket. But I would wear a suit my entire life if it made Charlotte happy.

Charlotte and her father finally reach the end of what seems like a never ending aisle. After charlotte walks up the steps I finally get the moment I have been waiting for. We exchange vows and seal them with our most passionate kiss. Um well as passionate as it can be with with 150 people watching us.

*Authors Note* This is NOT the end. There will be more up later tonight. Again this is for TLVS competition and this book is dedicated to @laughterandjynx . Please vote and comment!!! Thanks love you guys ♡

~ Danae

*End Note*

Chapter 2: Receptions Are for Dancing with No Shoes On.

*Authors Note * This is my last update of the day. Thank you so much for the reads I have gotten even though its my first day posting.

~ Danae

*End Note *

After Charlotte and I kissed for the first time as a married couple, the crowd burst out in applause. We did the traditional walk down the aisle hand in hand waving to the crowd and all that lame stuff.