Chapter 2

'Do you have everything?' Sam asked. We were currently a block away from one direction's apartment making sure we had everything to make this plan work.

'Yep' I said popping the p. We  had planned this the whole night to perfection. There was no way something could go wrong.

'Good. Ok you see that thing janitors use to wash the windows from the outside? You are going to use that to get to the 6 floor and climb in through one of the windows. I already hacked the cameras from the outside and inside of the apartment. No one will be able to see you. I hacked the living room camera to keep watch. You'll be able to listen to me through this' she handed me a headpiece 'in case someone is coming near you and you need to get out. Comprende?'

I nodded and put on the headpiece taking in everything she said. This wasn't my first time but there were a lot of things i had to take and if for some reason i got caught i would be in big trouble.

'Wish me luck' I said as i climbed out of the car an made my way towards the apartment pulling on my black mask over my face so you could only see my eyes and lips. It made me feel like a bank robber and i constantly told Sam if she could find me a new one but she said it was to protect my identity.

I found the elevator thingy and hopped on. I was dressed completely in black with comfrotable clothing that i was able to move freely in, just in case i had to hide in tight or small places. I counted the floors 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. Heres my stop. I pressed the red button and the elevator thing came to a sudden halt.

'The window is at you're right you have to pull it towards you' Sam said into the headpiece. I found the window and did as i was told. The window opened easily and i managed to climb in. I wiped the dust off me and took a look at my surroundings.

'Nice crib' I muttered to myself and started looking around. There was clothes everywhere, the place was a mess. I could here the music and noises from the party coming from outside of the room. I started looking around the room and found a red and white striped shirt. I pulled the list out of my pocket and checked.

Louis striped shirt

I'm guessing this is Louis room. I hope he didn't like this shirt too much. Stuffing it in my bag i read the rest of the list. I quietly opened the door to find a couple eating there faces off. So classy. They didn't even notice when i passed them and entered the other room. This room was double the mess. There were two suitcases so i'm guessing two of the boys slept here. I could hear the party music in the background. Reading the suitcase tags i found out that Niall Horan and Liam Payne slept here.

Nial's FREE HUGS shirt

Liam's plaid shirt

The plaid shirt was easy to find seeing as he had like 3 but i don't know if i could say the same for Niall's shirt. I had to pour out the whole bags contents in order to find it. And it wasn't in the suitcase. It was under the bed. WIth other disturbing unrecognazible items.

Once again i was in the hallway looking for the other room. The couple had gone back to the party and from what i could see from the hallway there were a bunch of people grinding and a couple of drinking games. But the weirdest sight was one of a guy screaming on top of table with a plastic pigeon, and i quote, " KEVIN I LOVE YOU" . Weird. When i found the room i saw that the last two boys slept here. Harry and Zayn. And there rooms were equally messy. What was it with boys and there need to have everything so disorganized? I found Harry's Ramones shirt easily but i couldn't find any varsity jackets. Crap.

'I can't find the varsity jacket!' I whisper yelled at Sam.

'Leave without it!' I sighed and made my way to the first room I was about to leave with my bag full of clothes when somebody came in.

'What do you think you're doing?' The guy had dark eyes and perfectly styled hair. And in his hands was a certain varsity jacket that i was looking for. I started walking towards him and he just looked at me confused. When i was barely inches away from him i grabbed the jacket and ran towards the window.

'Hey wait!' I pressed the green button of the elevator thingy while i was standing on the window ledge the elevator slowly making its way down. I turned towards the guy that was looking at me with a shocked expression.

'Adios amigo' I said and jumped falling gracefully on to the elevator. Well maybe not ninja style like they do on movies but at least i didn't break my ankle.  When i was on firm ground i ran to were Sam's car was parked.

'GO!'  I yelled. She hit the gas pedal and started driving to my apartment. I laughed loudly and threw my hands in the air.

'I did it!' Sam laughed with me as we made our way home. I remembered the guys face when i jumped out the window and laughed. I bet he's confused as hell at the moment.

Zayn's POV

What the hell just happened? I went into Louis room to look for my jacket and find a girl all dressed in black with a bag over her shoulder. And then she took my jacket and jumped out of the window! Who was she? And why did she jump off the freaking window? All i remember where those piercing green eyes. I shook my head and headed towards the party. I must have had too much too drink. After the party was over i went to sleep. Well more like tried since the only thing that seemed to pop into my head were green eyes. Who was this mystery girl?

===============================================

Chapter 2!

Thank you @miLoFan for the amazing cover i loved it :)

Thank you all of you for the amazing amount of comments and votes<3

The book has 52 reads:D i know its not much but to me its worth a thousand<3

That sounded really cheesy...

Please vote and comment i love to hear what you have to say!

Good Day! Buen Dia! Guten Tag!

Erika