One Shot: Drunk Natsu and Sick Lucy

3rd Person's POV:

Natsu and Gray were having a fight of who could drink more, who ever fainted first lost. It was a random party everyone was drunk except Lucy and Levy. Gray was getting another bottle but fainted.

"WOOOO I BEET GRAY *hick*" Natsu yelled happily. He walked over and got the bottle. He gulped the entire alcoholic drink in one time and drank about 10 or more bottles in total. Natsu wobbled over through the guild and then saw Lucy standing and talking to Levy. Natsu tried his best to make it to Lucy before falling.

"Luuuucccccyyyy~" Natsu yelled. Lucy heard him and walked over to the poor dragon slayer about to fall over.

"What is it Natsu?" Lucy asked. Lucy then smelt his alcoholic breath.

"N-natsu... are you.... drunk?" Lucy asked surprised.

"Luccccyyy~" Was all she got as a response from the dragon slayer.

"Natsu you should go-" Lucy started but was caught off by Natsu smacking his lips on to her. Lucy was caught off guard and melted in to the kiss. Natsu was kissing ever so passionately. Lucy tried to pull away for breath but Natsu didn't let her. Lucy didn't feel so good because she couldn't breath so she whimpered. Natsu still drunk cared for Lucy and pulled away looking at her with worried yet drunk eyes.

"Luccy are you okay?" Natsu slurred. Lucy nodded breathing heavily. Natsu smiles and kissed her neck and Lucy gasped as the sudden. His lips were so warm on her neck that was cold since it was cold in the room. Lucy felt unstable suddenly and Natsu noticed and pulled away. Lucy felt dizzy and suddenly passed out. Natsu quickly caught her. A fee minutes later Natsu was carrying Lucy on his back and wobbling back to her house. He went in through the door FOR THE FIRST TIME. He carefully set Lucy in her bed and right then he collapsed on the floor.

-The Next Morning-

The next morning Lucy was the first to wake.

Lucy's POV:

I woke up in my bed not remembering a thing.

"What happened?" I thought outloud. I remembered feeling unwell and then its black. I then realized the snoring Natsu on the floor. I quickly got up and with all my power picked up Natsu and put him on my bed. Natsu then started sleep talking. Lucy noticed and leaned her head in to hear him.

"Lucy.... please don't leave.... Lucy ..... no...." Natsu said moving. My eyes widened. Out of all the girls and people in the guild he was worried about me? I thought. Natsu stretched out a hand.

"Lucy!" Natsu yelled and stirred. I gripped his hand and put it against my chest.

"Natsu I'm not leaving!" I slightly yelled.

"Lucy please don't leave.... I.... I love you Luce...." Natsu finished off and calmed down. My eyes widened. Tears poured out of my eyes. Out of all the girls like Lisanna he loved her, no he's just dreaming he didn't mean it.

Natsu's POV: (to when he started talking)

I was sleeping and then a dream started.

(In his dream)

"BYE EVERYONE IM LEAVING FAIRY TAIL!" Lucy yelled happily. I heard those words and ran out of the guild. Lucy waved.

"NO LUCY PLEASE DON'T LEAVE NO!" I yelled running to her and grasping her wrist.

"Natsu I thought about it and I will leave for a few years I promise I will come back, but I might not I wanna go explore more," Lucy answered smiling sweetly. My grip loosened as I thought it over her being gone... forever. Lucy used natsu's state and took her wrist away and started walking. I outstretched a hand.

"LUCY!" I yelled. I felt my hand been gripping and i silently in the distance heard.

"NATSU IM NOT LEAVING!" he didn't listen it was too far away.

"Lucy please don't leave! I... I love your Luce...." I said calming down. My dream ended.

Lucy POV:

I sat there holding his hand to my chest gripping it with both hands while Natsu slept. I saw him start to stir but I didn't care. Natsu's eyes slowly opened and he looked st Lucy and yawned.

Natsu's POV:

Why is she staring like that, did I do something? I thought and then saw her holding my hand to her chest.

"Lucy what happened?" I asked.

"You were sleep talking about me leaving and you kept going on and on and outstretched a hand," Lucy explained. The dream flooded back in to my mind. But the last part.

"You walked off.... forever..." I said in a depressed voice.

"Natsu I'm not leaving I promise I'll stay in fairy tail I swear," Lucy said smiling. I nodded and gripped one of her hands.

"In the end you said you... loved me...." Lucy added. I sat up slowly taking that in.

"Because I do love you, Luce," Natsu confessed and smiled. Lucy's eyes wide and I suddenly wanted to take that back. I looked away.

"Its... it's okay if you don't feel the same," I added taking my hand away from her and getting up my back to her. I heard a laugh and Lucy jumped on my back and I caught her.

"Baka I love you too, just it was sudden," Lucy whispered.

"By the way about last night thanks," Lucy thanked.

"What did I do?" I asked Lucy still on his back.

"You were very drunk and I didn't feel that well suddenly and collapsed and I think you brought me home in the morning I woke up to see you passed out in the ground/" She answered.

"Oh no problem Luce," I answered. I leaned back and put Lucy down and sat on the bed Lucy now in front of me. Lucy suddenly felt dizzy again. Lucy started to wobble and I quickly pushed her and she fell in my lap.

"You okay?" I asked. Lucy shook her head. I put a hand to her forehead.

"Jesus Lucy your burning," I commented. I expected an answer and looked at Lucy looking pale. I quickly put her in bed and tucked her in.

"I'll go find Wendy," I told her and she shook her head and patted a spot next to her.

"No its really cold here.." Lucy said shaking. I sighed and climbed in to bed with her and she snuggled up to my chest. I brushed her hair carefully. I took off my scarf and wrapped it around her. Lucy slowly dozed off. I felt her temperature going up and down to cold to hot. I suddenly got worried. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around her and picked her up bridle style. I went to the guild to find Wendy sitting and talking to Carla.

"Wendy!" I yelled. Wendy looked my way and quickly ran to me.

"Yeah Natsu-san?" She asked.

"Lucy isn't feeling good and her temperature keeps on going from cold to hot. It was winter and I knew Lucy's furnace broke. Wendy quickly healed her.

"She's better now, now she only has a slight cold but she's going to be very cold, keep her house heated," Wendy smiled. I nodded and took her home and out her back in bed and put the other blanket away. I stayed with her because she was freezing and the furnace was broken. A few days later she felt better. I woke up my arms around Lucy still and Lucy pressed closely to my body. I saw Lucy starts to wake up and I kissed her cheek.

"How you feeling Luce?" I asked.

"Better," Lucy smiled.

----------

don't worry guys there's tons more nalu coming your way.