Oneshot: Sick Natsu?

NOT MY IDEA OF THE ONE-SHOT! thanks @Dovedragneel for this idea! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The guild was like usual but something was off..... 

Natsu's POV:

I walked in to the guild. My nose felt like horrible. My senses were down. I was terribly tired. Why did I even bother coming to the guild? 

"Hey Natsu you dont look so good...? Did you eat something wrong?" Happy asked. I banged the doors open.

"Hey Flame-brain!" Gray yelled with a smirk. I raised my arm about to hit Gray's dirty face. I missed?

"Natsu!" I heard Lucy's voice. Aruh I'm feeling like shit.

No Ones POV:

Lucy looked at Natsu having a feeling hes not feeling well today. Lucy came up to the dragon slayer.

"Natsu are you okay?" Lucy asked. Natsu waved his hand.

"I'm ... fine.." Natsu muttered tiredly. Later on that day Happy, Natsu and Lucy went on a job together. Natsu collasped suddenly. The job wasnt hard. Lucy noticed his fall and quickly caught him.

"Natsu!?" Lucy yelled. Natsu didnt answer. Happy looked at him worriedly.

"Lucy maybe we should get back Happy mumbled. Lucy nodded.

"Yes, can you carry him?" Lucy asked.

"Aye sir!" Happy said and carried Natsu. When they got to the guild they ran to Wendy.

"Wendy! Something's wrong with Natsu, he suddenly passed out during a job," Lucy said concerned.

"Hm.. lets see," Wendy said. Happy put Natsu carefully down in a car. Wendy smiled at Lucy.

"Its just a cold, since he didnt notice it how about you nurse him? I bet he'd be very happy," Wendy said happily.

"Yeah Lu-chan you got it!" Levy said appearing out of... where exactly? Lucy sighed.

"Okay, Happy you can stay at the guild my house isnt far anyway," Lucy said. Happy looked at her worriedly.

"Lucy are you sure you got it?" Happy asked. Lucy gave him a thumbs up. Lucy managed after a while to get him in her house and on her bed. She quickly got a wet cloth wiping away sweat on his forehead and then tuked him under the blankets placing the cloth on his forehead. She went in to the kitchen to make some soup. Lucy then heard groaning. Lucy peeked out of the kitchen to see Natsu waking up. She looked at the soup and then walked over to him. She sat on his bed. Natsu shot uprght.

"Lucy what happened!?" Natsu yelled. Lucy chuckled and pushed him down.

"We finished the job, you got sick dont worry, you need some medicine, I'm making soup," Lucy said and smiled. Natsu relaxed. Lucy by instinct traced her hand over Natsu's cheek. Natsu seemed to get lost in her chocolate brown eyes.  Lucy noticed it and removed it and set the cloth outside putting her hand on his forehead.

"Sheesh Natsu when did you get such a cold?" Lucy sasked sighing heavily. Natsu sat up. Lucy looked him confused.

"I'm fine," Natsu said trying to get up.

"Natsu! Wendy clearly said that you have a cold! Your suppose to rest and listen to me!" Lucy yelled. Natsu sighed. Natsu slightly growled. 'I hate benig weak in front of her...' Natsu thought to himself. Lucy then got up and got a plate and poured in some soup and got a spoon. 

"Can you eat yourself?" Lucy asked. Natsu nodded. Lucy handed him the bowl and spoon.

"Careful its hot," Lucy mumbled. Natsu started eating it but spilled it on himself every now and then. Lucy took the flute and spoon. She cupped with the spoon some soup and brought it to Natsu's mouth.

"You keep spilling, eat it up," Lucy said. Natsu opened his mouth and Lucy continued feeding him his eyes not leaving her. Lucy gave him the last spoon full. 

"Good now wipe yourself," Lucy said and handed him a piece of cloth. Natsu wiped around his mouth and handed it to her back. Natsu looked down feeling weak for the first time. Natsu lay down. Lucy set the dish and the spoon in the dishwater. Lucy then walked over to Natsu sitting on the edge.

"How you feeling?" Lucy asked. Natsu put the blanket over his head. Lucy stroked Natsu where the blanket was.

"Everyone gets sick just be honest so I can help you," Lucy whispered. Natsu pulled the covers away from his face looking in to her eyes. Natsu took her hand feeligng how cold she is, Lucy jumped up a little. 

"N-natsu!" Lucy stuttered. Before she could comprehend anything Natsu smashed his lips on Lucy's. Lucy melted in to the kiss and kissed him back softly. Suddenly Natsu's mind went blank. Natsu kept kissing her then licked her lower lip. Lucy flushed and opened her mouth giving enterance for his tongue. They both had a tongue battle. Natsu didnt wanna let her go. Ever. Lucy fel t her lungs screaming for air and she pulled away grasping for air and then hopped closer to him and hugged him making a 'flmph' sound. Natsu wrapped his arms around her. He hugged her tightly resting his head on her shoulder. Lucy nuzzled her nose in the crook of his neck and sniffed in his scent. Natsu's hand searched for hers not pulling away. He grabbed her hand when he found it and grab it a small squeeze.

"Lucy I love you," Natsu whispered. Natsu didnt wanna let her go. Lucy blushed really happy he didnt see her right now.

"I love you too, Natsu, and that doesnt mean your not sick anymore!" Lucy said pulling away from the hug. Natsu sighed sadly. Lucy looked at him a little confused.

"Whats wrong?" Lucy asked. Natsu's cheeks became rosy. He shook his head.

"Nothing.." Natsu whispered. Lucy smiled and hugged him. 

"Would you go out with me?" Natsu asked a little scared. Lucy had tears spill down her cheeks.

"Of course! But the first thing its to make you feel better," Lucy said. Natsu sighed heavily.

"Fine," Natsu mumbled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Get your swords and kill me. okay i swear IM SO SORRY! I KEPT GETTING LIKE THIS SHIT ON ME AND I COULDNT UPDATE!! IM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!!!!

Heres the oneshot tho ;3