Oneshot: A Different Side Of Natsu Towards Lucy

It was Juvia's and Gray's wedding, though Natsu and Lucy have not told each other how they feel. This was the day Juvia and Gray's wedding, and was their after party.

Warning!! This one has some lemon so skip this one if you wish! Thank you!

NoOnesPOV:

"Luuuuuccccyyyyyy~" Natsu slurred dragging his body toward the cellar mage. Lucy turned around. Natsu's cheeks were rosy he drank to much and Lucy was not drunk. He dragged his body to Lucy. He hugged her. Lucy looked at Natsu.

"Natsu are you.... drunk?" Lucy asked.

"Ehhhhhhh?" Natsu slurred. He then kissed Lucy on the lips. Lucy could smell Natsu's alcoholic breath. Natsu then kissed Lucy once again. His hands started to go up her dress. Lucy pushed his hand down.

"Luccyyy~" Natsu slurred.

"Yeah?" Lucy asked. She knew Natsu didn't like her but what he was doing now was confusing her. Lucy wasn't stressing only cause Natsu was drunk and he didn't know what he was doing. Natsu then kissed Lucy's neck. Lucy gasped. Natsu then starts licking her neck. Lucy pushed Natsu away once again before anyone saw. Natsu gave her a hurt/rejected look.

"Natsu we're in public!" Lucy whispered.

"So?" Natsu asked.

"How many drinks have you had?" Lucy asked. Natsu shrugged.

"Why?" He asked. Lucy then face palmed herself.

"Help.." Lucy whispered pointing to Natsu. Natsu took another shot and then grabbed her wrists. Natsu then kissed Lucy again on the lips. Then he went down to her neck and kissed her neck. Lucy pulled over Carla. Natsu continued kissing Lucy on her neck. Natsu then started sucking lightly. Lucy's hands shook. She liked Natsu no she loved him so knew that but she never thought he loved her back. Lucy let go of Carla and wrapped her arms around Natsu. She couldn't help it, him sucking her neck for her felt to good to resist. Natsu grinned her kissed her to her shoulder. He kissed her collar bone and then started going up again. Natsu stopped at Lucy's face. He stared in to her chocolate brown eyes and she stared on his black ones.

"Luce~" Natsu slurred.

"Mmm?" Lucy asked.

"I want you Luce, I want you~" Natsu slurred closing his eyes and rubbing his face against hers. Lucy's eyes widened at what Natsu said. Lucy put her shaky hand on his cheek which caused him to look up at her.

"Natsu your drunk you don't know what your doing," Lucy begged. Natsu looked in to her eyes.

"I do know what I'm doing~" Natsu slurred. Lucy sighed and looked at him.

"Natsu tomorrow you don't remember anything and right now you don't know what your doing cause your drunk," Lucy explained. Natsu ignored her and kissed her on her lips again. Lucy gave in and kissed him back. Natsu pulled away.

"Don't you like that? Don't you like it when I kiss you?" Natsu asked still slurring. Lucy looked at him, she was speechless.

"Do you hate it?" Natsu asked slurring. Lucy slowly shook her head.

"But lucccyyy why are you resisting me then~" Natsu asked.

"Because your drunk and tomorrow you won't be saying the same," Lucy explained. Natsu gave her hurt eyes. Lucy felt slightly guilty for making him look at her like that but it was true, at least she thought. The rest of the night somehow pulled off.

-The Next Morning-

Natsu woke up in Lucy's bed with a worst headache. Natsu instantly held his head, then he realized where he was. He was at Lucy's house. He looked for Lucy not getting up yet.