Chapter 2: One more night on Planet Vegeta

I get into my pod and I head back to Planet vegeta and as soon as I got there. I head out of my pod and I see everyone is older now.

Leader "YN. Welcome back."

YN "I came here to enjoy a day here before I leave to challenge Beerus."

Leader "Very well YN we shall let you enjoy today."

Everyone "Yeah!!!!"

There was a festival in town and they then said.

Man "YN. We got a surprise for you."

YN "What is it?"

Woman "We went to go look for you and Saya, but when we got to the planet we picked up your last location on. We couldn't find you, but we found Saya."

YN "She died."

Saya "Hello YN."

I turn around and I see Saya looking at me with a smirk on her face and her hands on her hips.

YN "S-Saya is that you?"

Saya "Yes it's me who else would I be?"

I stood up and gave her a hug to which she gladly returned and said.

Saya "I've missed you so much YN."

YN "I missed you too."

We tightened the grip on our hug and I then hear.

??? "Mommy."

YN "What did I hear?"

??? "There you are mommy I was wondering where you ran off to. Daddy was looking for you."

YN "You're married?"

Saya "Yeah a year now."

YN "Congratulations. I'm proud of you."

She then smiled and I said.

YN "I'm tired I gotta get to bed."

As I'm walking away everyone is telling me have a good nights sleep and for me to be ready to face Lord Beerus.

As I get to my house, I close the door and my heart hurts. I sat there and began to think. Why do I feel so empty inside like my hearts being ripped out of my chest?

YN "I gotta forget about that. I can't ruin a family for my personal needs I just need to move on."

I stand up, but what I didn't realize was Saya was outside my window listening to everything I was saying to myself.

Saya "YN."

She placed her hand on her chest and had a sad look on her face.

Saya "I'm so sorry."

She had tears running down her face as she listened to what I had to say to myself.

It was now raining outside and as I was getting ready to go to bed, I hear a knock at my door. I go and answer the door revealing a rather soaking wet Saya and her Daughter.

YN "What are you doing here?"

Saya "My husband kicked me and my daughter out of the house can we stay here for the night?"

YN "Uhh, sure."

The two come in and I say.

YN "The two of you can sleep in my bed for the night."

Saya "No we are your guests we can sleep on your couch."

YN "I insist that you sleep on the bed."