Chapter 8 (Short)

I'm thinking about changing the way Saya looks I don't know I'll let that be up to you guys. my idea was going to be either this one.

 my idea was going to be either this one

or this one

(This will take part in dragonball super)

I wake up the next morning and I see Saya looking at me and said.

Saya "It's about time you woke up."

YN "What I said I was going to be asleep for a couple days."

Saya "It's been over 10 years."

YN "Whaaaattt? Why didn't you wake me up?"

Saya "I saw that you had Sayaka in your arms so I decided not to bother you as it looked so cute to see."

I looked down and saw Sayaka in my arms asleep. I handed Sayaka to Saya and said.

YN "I'mma take a bath I'll be right back."

I head into the bathroom and I remove all of my clothes then I get inside the bath. Saya comes up to me and says.

Saya "You've missed a lot since you've been asleep."

YN "Alright then tell me what happened."

Saya "It seems frieza has been defeated by the Saiyan known as Goki."

She showed me what happened and then revealed that Majin Buu had returned and got destroyed by this Saiyan.

YN "Interesting is there anything else?"

Saya "It looks like Beerus has woken up and is on Earth as we speak because he is trying to find the Super Saiyan God."

YN "Really now. He finally woke up and now he has made his way to Earth. Hmm? I'll go visit Earth myself and see what he's up to."

Saya "I'll come with you."

YN "No. You need to stay with Sayaka until she wakes up."

Saya "Then how are you going to get to Earth without me?"

YN "A long time ago I went to Planet Yardrat and they taught me how to use instant transmission. It's a technique that allows me to go to a certain location if I lock onto someones power level. So I'll see you later."

I kissed her on the lips, but before I could part she used her staff to keep me in place so we can continue the kiss. I know her ticklish spot. So I tickle her sides and she drops the staff and stops the kiss.

Saya "No fair YN."

YN "I'll be right back Saya."

I put two fingers to my head and I locked onto Beerus' power level and I teleport there. Once I got there, I could see that Earth hasn't changed a single bit.

YN "Hmm. Where is that energy coming from?"

I look everywhere, and I notice the sparks and everything is up higher in the sky so I fly up and I notice Goki has red hair now instead of black.

YN "Interesting. She has god ki."

I hear next to me.

??? "Oh hello YN what are you doing here?"

YN "Been a while Whis. I guess I'm just bored and now I wanted to come see what everyone was up to considering Beerus is here."

Whis "Lord Beerus is here to challenge Goki because he wants a fight to see if there is anyone that is as powerful as him."

YN "Really? Does he know that I'm still alive?"

Whis "I don't think he does. When he woke up from your fight with him. He said that it was the greatest fight he has ever had in the entire time he's been alive. So, he wants to face someone who is a Saiyan and can reach the god levels of power so that he can have that thrill of a good fight like he did all those years ago."

YN "Well then that makes me feel a whole lot better. Anyway I'm hungry is there by any chance a place close by where I can get something to eat?"

Whis "Why yes just down there. I guess you didn't eat when you woke up just a little bit ago."

YN "How did you?"

Whis "Your wife called me and told me that you'd be here."

YN "Damn her staff. Anyway, show me to the food please."

Whis "Alright."

We head down and we get to the food place and I get a bunch of food then I sit down and I start eating.

Vegeta's Pov

I'm watching as the fight is going on and I notice two people talking. I look over to the side and I saw a Saiyan and he's talking to the person that came with Beerus.

Whis "YN I can't believe you have actually been asleep for over 10 years. Well Lord Beerus was asleep for 39 years."

YN "Why am I not surprised he looks like all he ever does is sleep."

Vegeta "Who is this YN?"

End of chapter 8