First Day Of School

I woke as the sun's rays lighten on my eyes, i turned around to check my alarm clock and realized it was SEVEN THIRTY??

I rushed out of bed surprised i didnt wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock.

I had a quick bath and wore a white t shirt with dark blue jeans,and by grabbing my black jacket from the hanger, i rushed downstairs and found out that my family was already having breakfast.

"Good morning family" I said grabbing a chair to sit.

"Good morning lilita" my mom replied, passing me a plate with a yummy chocolate crossiant on it.
I was getting late because it was now seven forty five.

"hey dan. Can you give me a ride to school, i am running kinda late." I asked my brother in a hurry.

"sorry lili,its my first day at work and i want to make a good impression there." Daniel,aka my brother replied. "Oh fine!!

I took my backpack from the cupboard and ran out the door.
"I wish dad could take me to school, but because of that stupid lavender i had to walk,that girl ruins everything for me" I said to myself thinking about my annoying sister.

I slowed down my pace when I saw Mia approaching.

"Hey lili,wussup?" Mia said welcoming me into a huge bear hug.
"Nothing,just annoyed by my sister" i said to Mia hugging back.

"anyways i was thinking about going to the new cafe,mamma mia..have you heard about it.i heard the food there is great"i said changing the subject.
"ofcourse, i went there the day that place was opened and sure i will come.

Mia answered my question.
" Wait , can brandon come along?" Before i could anwer the question brandon popped out from behind us scaring the witts out of us.

"yeah sure i will come,if it is with you." He saw me and said." I mean if it is going with you two."

I almost burst out laughing. Brandon is just so clumsy.

For so much we talked about, we didnt know that we were already infront of the school.

There was a bunch of students near the gate that we just entered and i saw some other staff members of the school giving out free smoothies.

I took chocolate flavoured one and mia and brandon grabbed a strawberry one.

As i entered the huge school i was amazed to see a huge silver chandelier hanging from the cieling of the hallway that lead to the school hall

We entered the hall and sat in the fifth row from the back and got ready for the speech of head of our school Mr.roberts bulbhook.

As i was listening to the longest speech ever ,i felt a hand on my shoulder, i turned around to see an attractive face with blue eyes and brown hair.

"hey your a new girl to this town right? He whispered."
yeah" i whispered back.

"well, i think you dropped something as you entered the school." he handed me my necklace and winked.

"And by the way i really like your eyes. They are uniquely different colored" my gazed turned down as my cheeck grew hotter and much redder.

I turned around with the necklace and surprised that a single boy's comment made me this surprised.

After the speech was done,we were given a piece of paper that said the number of the locker we got.

The bell rang as the students of maxtage high school went to their lockers. The timetable for each student were pasted on thier lockers. Luckily for me i had my locker next to mia's.

Our timetables were the same too except that mia had to take math extra class.

"why do i have to take math extra class every year? Am i that bad?!..uggh..what ever.."mia complained as i was busy looking for mr.blue eyes.

I quickly snapped out of it before mia recognizes it and headed to our first class biology.

I sat in the third row next to a blonde girl with fair skin and who i think loves the color pink. Because she was dressed up all in pink.
Backpack ,dress,hair band everything.
I stared around the classroom to see where mia was sitting and suddenly my heart started beating really hard when i saw him. Mr.blue eyes.

The one who retuned my necklace today. He saw me and waved at me. I waved back. I was hoping to go talk to him but time didnt allow that.

The teacher entered the class and everyone stopped talking. And as for me i finally felt excited to be in class.

~hope you liked this chapter too..give a comment and a vote if you feel like it.

|layan♡