Sad story:WARNING: you might cry

Dec.18: 3 hours before😭

Me and my boyfriend jonghyun of 2 years went to the park to walk around. When we got back to the house I told him I had to go out to grocery shopping. (1 hour before) I got a text from jonghyun saying I love you, I'm gonna miss you. I didn't think about it to much. I wrote back, I love you too and miss you. When I got back I called for him and he didn't asnwer so I got worried. So I walked more into the house and I started to to smell something. So I started to get more worried and was teary. I went to the kitchen there was my beautiful boyfriend lying there.

Y/N: no,no,no!!! I started to cry and run too him I picked him up to my lap and tried to wake him up and their was no asnwer.

I called 911 and 1 hour later they got there. I saw that they tried doing cpr and pumping his chest, their was still no asnwer. They rushed him to the hospital, I sat there for 2 hours. The doctor came out:

Doctor park: I'm sorry but we can't save him.

Y/N: I fell to the floor and started to cry so badly. Before they took him away I got to see him again he looked really pale and not right. Why why why did you have to leave?!!!😭😭.

(3 months later)

I am really depressed still so I go to the bathroom and get a razor and cut myself 5 times. And I watch as the blood runs down my arm.

Another
3 months later

Y/N I can't deal with it anymore.i grab my whole bottle of pills and take them all. I start to feel dizzy and collapse. Now I'm better off with him then without him.

OMG THIS MADE ME CRY RIGHTING THIS AHHHH!!! ALSO I MISS YOU JONGHYUN 😭