Chapter 6

•혼동 •

•혼동 •

Just as I ripped my shirt off I heard a soft knock on the window. I mentally roll my eyes as a turn my head, I saw Jin standing right outside the car with a smirk. I try to open the door but felt a pair of cold hands cup my breast. " This isn't over yet I'll find you soon and make sure you finish what you started" Taehyung whispered in my ear. I ignore him as I push him off and climb out the car. "Same old same old, you'll never change Heather". Jin yelled as I walked further away from them. I heard both of the laughing, I turn around and yelled "Fück y'all" as I raised my middle finger at them. "Anytime" I heard Taehyung yell back.

I quickly dial Jungkook hoping he would answer since my phone was only on 15%.

Hey kookie can you pick me up please it's really cold!

Heather what happened where are you?

You see I kinda just lost track of the time, just pick me up and I'll tell what happened but can you hurry it's really chilly out!!

Fine fine just send me your location.

Thanks I owe you one, love ya !

I quickly send him my location, as I stood by the curb waiting for him. I was still pretty close to the gas station. I looked back to see if Jin or V was there but there car was gone, the parking lot was empty. I glance at the entrance of the gas station and noticed  Suga was outside smoking. I felt guilty for yelling at him the other day and making a big mess at his place. I slowly drag my body towards him, thinking of ways to apologize to him. "Violet?" Shit he saw me, I turn around and quickly start to walk away. "Violet!" He grabbed my arm and turned me around.

Why have you been ignoring me I've called and messaged you more than a hundred times.

I've been busy..

Right after I answer I see kookies car pulling up. "Look I gotta go I'll call you later okay". I run towards kookies car and hop in. I see Suga looking there looking dumbfounded as we pull out.

Heather looks like you have a lot of explaining to do.

I see Jungkook smile as drives us back to his place.