开花// ch.3

I am so sorry for no uodates lately....so yeah, I maybe because like I said "I AM LAZY TO HECKEN TYPE OR MAKE A NEW CHAPTER!" So yeah....I hope you guys can forgive me.. T^T. (Don't play the song you see up their ok, only play when I asked you to ok, thank you)

/////////////////////////////

(In JB's and Jinyoung's gala party.)

Jackson pov:

"We finally here, thank goodness! My legs are killing me rn!" I groaned as I quickly ran to a empty seat while my friends followed me.

"What you mean 'We finally here', it was literly right in front of us. It js just that you keep on stopping everytime we walk up to the palace hyung." Youngjae replied back.

"And did you just said 'rn?', boiii this ain't no goddang groupchat text. This is a real life converstation hyung." He replied to me with a sassy tone which it kinda annoyed me but I didn't want to reply to their horrible replys to my words right now.

"Let's just have some fun, and yugyeom no man dick ok?!" Jackson said to yugyeom with a serious tone. "I know I know, But I can have jinyoung's dick though." I looked at him with this expression on my face:

Yugyeom looked at me back and just said he was joking but I didn't trust him when he said "I can have jinyoung's dick though

Yugyeom looked at me back and just said he was joking but I didn't trust him when he said "I can have jinyoung's dick though." I shrugged it off as we went to our seperate was as always sometimes when we in a party, because..

1.) Maybe looking for man dick (Jinyoung's, Mark's and Jaebum's dick)

2.) They want to hangout and make new friends or get drunk or something.

3.) Or....we just came here for the food. Writer: Me all the time when I walked in to the party, get food first.

It isn't our fault since we are the gay bitches in this house hold or as Yugyeom called it "The crackheads" but mostly that is him not us.

When I walked to the food court which is the first thing I do when I go into parties. I start getting my plate and start adding almost all the food since all of them look delicious to eat. Until someone came up to me with a tap on my shoulder. I turned around while the food that I shoved are still in my mouth, I notice it was Prince Im Jaebum who tapped in my shoulder. I quickly covered my mouth and shallow it quickly with embarrasement.

I am was suprised that he just chuckled it off and not disquested the fact that I didn't do a 'pleasent' or 'royality' move when I/you eat.

I looked at him with a smile on my face which made him suprisely blush and smiled back. He us very handsome while close to me. I was seriously screaming on the inside, so that how it feels when your favorite idol is close to you.