开花//ch.5

Jaebum Pov

I know they weren't happy for me execpt for mom and my brother (Jinyoung) but my father has to know that I can love boys and girls but he thinks I am in the all straight side.

I use to love my father until he keeps on forcing me to date different girls even the ones who seemed old or too young for me to date which I of course decline them. Some of the girls that my father keeps on finding are lesbians or already dating a girl or a boy so I don't know what my father is doing anynore.

I sat down in the living room reading a romatic book called "Romeo and Juliet." By Shakesphere. It was my 2nd favorite poem book.

My top favorite is an actual gay story made by Jier Wang. The title is called "开花 (Def: Blossom)." It was so meaningful and very nice describing which actualling made it to only volume 1 to volume 2! I am actually waiting for volume 3 coming up.

I kept on reading until someone came into the living room which I didn't feel like knowing who it is. That person tap on my shoulders and said to me "Prince JB, your father likes to have a word with you." I groaned as I got up while holding the book in my hands tightly.

I walked upstairs to my dads room. I knocked on the door to just to make sure if he is here or not. "Come in." I opened the door and closed the door behind me. I walked up to him and sat down on the comfy chair.

"What do you need father?" I was actually kinda tired of him keep on bringing me up to his office.

"I want to talk about your behavior you did in the party and I told you this before go-" I cut him off "Go and danced with the princess no boys, yeah yeah I know but-" he cuts me off "I know you tired of hearing me saying that but I want to see you have a relationship with someone so you wont be alone. Why can't you just accept Dahyun and we can start the marriege." I looked at him like I was stealing his soul. "If you want me to have a relationship and not be alone, let me choose them execpt for you choosing for me, what if I don't like her so what I can find someone better maybe even the boy I danced with. Let me have a better life like Jinyoung. Why can't you accept me like Jinyoung!" I shouted at him.

He looked surprised and replied " I am making you a better life....so you telling me you gay?" I looked at him and think for a second I was straight at first until I turn bisexual to gay. I nodded and smirk at him. "Why do I have a another GAY IDIOT!?" I DON'T WANT ANOTHER FAG UHHH." he shouted at me as he keeps up and start punching the walls.

This doesn't scared me at all, it scares Jinyoung but not me. I got up and made him turn around to face me. "Look Dad, if you want me to get out of this castle or kick me out.....you shouldve have said that in the FUCKIN FIRST PLACE. I already packed my stuff and wrote a note down in the kitchen." I looked at him with anger as I walked out of the office with a slam shut door. I quickly walked to our rooms (JB and Jinyoung rooms) and start getting out my stuff I already packed.

"What you doing hyung...?" I looked behind me and see Jinyoung with a worried look on his face. "I'm...Leaving." I said to him. His faced change to scared expression and quickly ran up to and grabbed my arm. "Let me go with you please. I don't want to hear his words. Take me with you." I always say yes to Jinyoung because it was true, something always happeneds between those two so I just nodded as he quickly started to pack things up.

We went out of our room and sneaking tip-toeing our way to the front door. He slowy opend the door and quickly ran out in full speed. I followed Jinyoung since he knows where Yugyeom lives.

(Time flies/Skip)

We made it to Yugyeom house with sweaty drops falling from our bodies and trying to calm down our breathing. Jinyoung walked inside first and knocked on the door.