The Flashback

~ "I don't want to go back" I said as I walked backwards away from my father. Step by step he gets closer to me "You must." I shake my head violently "I won't!" I yell at him immediately covering my mouth due to the outbreak of noise. "Listen here boy, I am you father and you will go back like it or not." I close my eyes "I don't want to go back to that devil woman's place." A sudden sting in my cheek "Don't ever call you grandmother a devil woman again! She is trying to help you!" I a, against the wall now, no where else to go, I'm trapped, in this house, in this life, in this mind. "Help me?! All she does is sit there and inform me on everything wrong about me and my life! I don't want to go." Another sting. Why does he keep hurting me? I ask myself  as the stinging sensation slowly fades. "I've grown immune to your slaps father." I say with all the confidence I could gather. A seven year old should not have to deal with this...but I do...I'm the only one. "OH immune you say? Well are you telling me I need to promote you from slapping?" I shake my head violently again "N-No sir." The man I call my father smirks, "Then your going back to grandma's with me." Once again another violent shake "Never!" My father laughs "Mental runs in the family Namjoon and you are one hundred percent a Kim...there is no escaping it!" That is when I lose it I laugh so hard my stomach tells me to stop by sending pains through my body. I drop to my knees with a thud and let warm tears fall from my face as my father just stands there in front of me. Watching the mental breakdown as I sob I get out one sentence "I'm not mental... just intellectually inclined." After I get that sentence out all I see is black, I fainted due to the mental breakdown just seconds ago. ~

HEY so this is just something I wanted to try out...don't know if it will stay or not but yea pls give input on weather it should stay or go. Flashbacks will always be in italics and have the ~ thingies before and after I know this was short but It is just a flashback SO I have big plans for this book if I decide to keep it. 

I Purple You Guys

~Author  💜💋