What's the Plan?

Present Day

I hold the small glass in my left hand and a small slice of lime in the other. I tap my finger on the top of the glass a time or two and tilt my head back while letting the drink slip down my throat. I can feel the burn of the alcoholic drink leave a trail or stinging as it enters my stomach. I bite the sour yet salty lime to let the stinging fade. I did this same process a couple times over. Until someone finally spoke.

 "What are we going to do Joon?" I look at my trusted right hand man Yoongi, but we call him Suga on the streets.

~ "What's your name kid?" the man had bruises and cuts all over his hands and body his hometown Daegu in a blaze behind him. "Kid?" he laughed "I'm no kid in all reality you are the kid, I'm 16 and you, you are only 14 so if anyone is being called kid here, it's you, and the name is Min Yoongi but on the most people know me as Suga." I look down at the short man, his size definitely doesn't match his age. This 16 year- old just started his whole town on fire...I'd never, maybe in a couple years though. "I have a plan." He looks at me and smirks "Shoot." I copy his smirk "A gang, only the biggest baddest men in South Korea." I see the wheels turn in his head as he tilts it to the side. He snaps his head back in place and speaks "One condition." I give a questioning look. "We bring Kim Taehyung with but, he is known as V here in Daegu." I look at the boy who comes from behind a tree with a face of fear. The man turns towards him ushering him towards us. The kid obeys and comes. Yoongi puts his hand on the boy's head and ruffles his hair making him look up at the man with a glare plastered on his face. "Why him?" The man laughs "This kid helped me organize this whole ordeal." My eyes shoot open in shock and I nod my head. " Then what are we waiting for, lets go."...This was my first time meeting the pair, now they are my closest friends.~

 I speak "Well, who's the target?" He flips through a book or names with either blanks or check marks next to them. He runs his finger down the page until he stops at the first blank name he reads it aloud for the whole crew to hear "Na Jaemin" Hoseok or on the streets J-hope. Spits his drink out.

~ I see a man running away from something Yoongi and Taehyung right with me, we were about to go to the town Gwanju and take over claiming it as ours. This man interests me though. "Suga, V, go hide until I give the signal." They nod and Yoongi takes the kid by the hand and leads him into hiding, out of sight, good. I get the running man's attention "Hey, you, c'mere." The man looked my way and slowed down and started to come my way. "Hey" he said solemnly. The man had burn marks and cuts everywhere a knife in hand. I look at the knife and he looks down hiding it behind his back. "What'd you do?" He looks down a tear leaving his eyes "Killed my family."  I smile and wink at the other men hiding they walk out and join me. "Join us?" he looked at us "Why?" I smile "Because we are like you and we need you." He looks up "What did you guys do?" I laugh "Well these two set fire to their town and I, I killed my best friend. But don't worry your safe with us. What's your name anyway?"  the man leaned back into his foot "Jung Hoseok but my 'friends' knew me as J-hope." I smile "Your safe with us." The man smiled. The first time I met the what seems like the happiest man on earth.~

 "NA JAEMIN?!" he asks in surprise. I smirk "Perfect, we can finally be the biggest gang in the town of Seoul." We've conquered Daegu, Busan, and Gwanju, and Gyeonggi-d. 

Na Jaemin...my first Seoul rival, I won't flashback to this but lets just say...he fucked up.

"The plan, Yoongi, go to his hide out and place camera's try and get on the other's good side too." He nods and leaves the room. "Tae, I need you to gather weapons." He nods with a grin. "And Hobi my dear boy, can you get our torture book?" He nods and runs to another room. This will be fun, the Dreamies will pay.

Word Count:  798

Hey gang hope you like uh YEAH so this is all for today and YEAH Love yall 

Love Always- Author 💜💋