CHAPTER 15: Secrets

Wally Pov:

I woke up on a couch, or more specifically Dick's couch. I noticed that my head was resting on something soft and squishy yet muscular. Then I felt the pillow move. I bolted up and off the 'pillow' and moved to the other side of the room. While I was zoning out I started to remember that during the movie I had shifted my sitting position to  a laying position with my head on his lap.

"Oh so the pillow was Dick."

"Yep! I'm the pillow,''

"Sorry I didn't notice you weren't a pillow.''

"Well...at least I'm comfy,"

After he got off the couch and went down the hall way, I decided to look around the living room.The apartment in all it's surprisingly fashionable apartment glory. The wall paper was a brick pattern, he had wooden floors with white fluffy carpets, there was also a stand that held the TV and DVD player, the couches were made with black leather with a white fluffy blanket and black and white pillows, the kitchen was in the same room as the living room with only a marble counter-top to divide the two. As I was looking around the room I didn't notice that Dick had come back with clothes in front of me. I jumped back in surprise and asked

"What are those for?" while pointing at the pile of clothes.

"There for you. I thought that you might want to change and have a shower?"

I looked down at myself and realized that I was still in the same clothes that I was wearing yesterday....which now smell like pizza.

"Thanks Dick I appreciate it ." I said taking the pile of clothes off the table.

"You're welcome,"

"The bathroom is just down the hall first door to the left,"

"Okay,"

While walking into the bathroom I noticed that there was a toothbrush still in it's packaging with toothpaste and mouthwash on the sink. I took my clothes off and put the clean clothes on the toilet seat then I stepped into the shower (after making sure it was warm not hot or cold).

After brushing my teeth and having my shower I put on the clean shirt with writing on it, with jeans, underwear and colorful socks. I left the bathroom and the first thing I smelt was sausage, eggs , toast and hash-browns with coffee .I all but ran into the kitchen.

When I went into the kitchen, I saw Dick standing at the pantry getting plates and cups. He set down the plates and cups. When I walked up behind him and yelled

"Boo!"

"AH!" he spun around to face me and slapped me on the arm playfully.

"Don't o that Wally,that was dangerous. But besides that how was the shower?"

"It was good,"

"I hope you worked an appetite because I have enough food to feed ten elephants,"

I went and sat down at the table waiting for food, when I thought about something. 'When will Dick tell the team who he really is?' I thought as I stared down at my food that I didn't even know was there.

"You okay?"

"Yeah why?"

"Its just that, you haven't touched you're food yet,"

I looked in front of me and noticed that I had two plates of food with a cup of coffee. How long had that been there? 

After I started eating I decided to ask Dick now

"Dick when are you going to tell the rest of the team about who you really are?"

"Today,"

"What really!"

After I had finished my breakfast. I got up to get ready to leave because I have to be at Star Labs in 20 minutes. While I was getting ready I thought about something ' are we dating now'.

"Hey Dick?"

"Yeah?"

"Are we boyfriends?"

"Well I would hope so,"

"Okay so we're dating. Right?"

"Yeah,"

I walked up to him and put my hand on the sides of his face and leaned in.When our lips touched it felt like a thousand fireworks just exploded.He tasted so good like jolly ranchers and coffee, he was so intoxicating that I almost couldn't pull away from him.I moved away from his lips because I knew that I wouldn't ever be able to pull away because of how toxic and addictive his lips were in a good way. I opened my eyes and the first thing I noticed was how swollen his lips were and how red they were. I kissed his cheek, pecked his lips and said good bye before super speeding away.

-------------------------------------END OF THE DAY------------------------------------------------------------------

*MOUNT JUSTICE*

I walked into Mount Justice and saw the team, Jason, Batman, and last but certainly not least my gorgeous boyfriend Nightwing. I moved to stand beside the team with the exception of Batman and Nightwing who were standing in front of us.

"So... what's the point of Nightwing and Batman being here?''

"We don't know kid idiot. But apparently you already know," said Artemis

At first I was confused until I remembered what I had asked him this morning.

"Oh!"

"Yeah 'oh' Wally. Anyways continue Nightwing,"

"Okay. Me and Batman  decided that it was a good time to tell you my secret identity,"

"Why would we care who you are?"asked Connor

"It's important because you all know me,"

" Well then who are you? My friend,"said Kaldur

Dick took off his mask and looked up at all of us and said

"I'm Dick Grayson the origanial Robin that wen't missing three years ago,"

"Wait where have you been for the past three years,"

asked Megan

"I was kidnapped by the mercinary Deathstroke,"

After Dick told them what had happened during his time with Deathstroke he said he still need to tell us something.

"I'm able to get impregnated,"

"What!" yelled everyone at once

"How?" asked Jason

"Well you know when I said during my story I said that Deathstroke messed with my DNA?"

"Well one of his experiments was altering my DNA so that I would be able to carry children,"

"Well that's really weird,"

"Who wants coco?" asked Megan

----------1021 words-----------------------------