Author's Note

Hello readers, here's a rewritten version of 'HIS' my first work on wattpad.

Things happened way too fast with the main leads and I have decided to give them another cool day to fall in love.

Anyway, here's HIS in a better version. I hope you all support me!

I love you all💖.

Opps!

To protect my right as the author of this story.

- please do not copy this story or post in any website.

- I do not allow translation of this story or any of my stories on wattpad in any language, dialect, even the credits are all mine.

- This book is a work of fiction, all names, character, locations and incidents are products of the author's imagination or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales or events it's entirely coincidental.

- The uploading, scanning and distribution of this book in any form or any means -- Including, but not limited to mechanical, electronic, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the author's permission is totally illegal.

Your support of the author's right is appreciated.

Don't forget to add this book to your library and reading list.

** Don't forget to vote, comment and share to your friends**

Book trailer by -voidskyler-