02

iris walked down the red carpet with her blonde hair and beautiful dress flowing behind her. the screams of fans and paparazzi was blocked from her senses as she walked towards one of her bestfriends that she had made from the set. amanda held her arms open until iris had walked into them. the two blondes shared a hug with a smile plastered on their faces.

"you look so pretty!" amanda spoke above the voices of the crowd. she was wearing a black low cut pant-suit like outfit. it was decorated on the top with flowers and her hair was curled and resting on her right shoulder. "so do you!" iris said happily, she had been working so hard with this movie that she was so glad it was finally time for everyone to see it.

josh came up from behind iris and placed a hand on her back, "someone's looking for you." he simply stated. the girl in the blue dress sighed, "can you tell them to find me or you after i don't think i have the time to talk right now?" with a nod and sigh the blonde man walked away.

after many more pictures were taken, everyone was ushered into the building that the movie was gonna be premiered in. as an hour and fifty minutes passed, iris and the rest of the cast was very relieved with all the clapping at the end of the movie.

quickly the cast went onstage to give a brief thank you, "hello everyone!" the blonde beauty said into the microphone, "thank you all so very much for coming, i hope you all enjoyed the movie. i would also like to thank my cast mates for being my best friends!"

as they finished up and some cleared out, the cast shared a group hug before talking about the current success. feeling a tap on her shoulder, floyd turned around and a bright smile immediately took over her features. "joe!" she exclaimed before pulling him into a tight embrace.

back in 2016 the two of them were in a movie together, since then they haven't seen each other besides texting every once and awhile.

"the movie was great!" he complemented pulling back from the hug. "who's this?" iris asked looking behind the man and seeing three boys and one girl.

"oh!" joe said turning around he pointed his finger out before continuing, "this is rami, i think you two have met before, lucy, gwilym, and last but not least ben." they all said a few 'hello' and 'nice to meet you's.

iris let out a small yawn, "i don't want to be rude but it's been a really long day and i need to get some sleep." she said to the five in front of her. "joe text me and we can hangout sometime, alright?"

joe flashed a smile before saying a simple, "of course!" after a quick goodbye the girl made her way home and collapsed onto her bed, quickly falling asleep.

INSTAGRAM

joemazzello me cheering on my favorite at her movie premiere irisfloyd

liked by irisfloyd, ramimalek and 38,726 others

user1 i just got out of the theater and all i can say is wow!

user2 you can sit on my shoulders
joemazzello no

irisfloyd i love you sososo much thank you for coming!
joemazzello omg it's such an honor that you replied

ramimalek true shit

user3 ireland loves you!

hi i know this chapters really shitty and short but i have to build up to a point where i can really write and that'll be soon hopefully