three

third person's pov

jeongguk walked back to his dorm with heavy steps, guilt eating him up.

he didn't miss the way taehyung's voice cracked when he said he was fine.

he didn't know why he agreed to break up with taehyung.

he was just afraid of people picking on taehyung, and him.

he didn't tell anyone about how some of the people bullied him for having a 'she-man' as a boyfriend.

he tried to fight back, but he couldn't. he wasn't that strong.

he was protecting himself along with taehyung too.

as soon as he opened the door to his dorm, yugyeom attacked him with questions.

"okay, sit down. i-" jeongguk teared up, thinking about their break up.

"hey, calm down, gguk." yugyeom said, patting jeongguk's back.

jeongguk told yugyeom the whole story, being interrupted by his own sobs.

"oh..." that's all yugyeom could say, after hearing the whole story and looking at jeongguk.

"you'll be fine, gguk. hey, it's okay." yugyeom said, pulling jeongguk in a hug.

jeongguk sobbed in yugyeom's arms, thinking about taehyung.

"i miss him..." jeongguk sniffled, bringing his knees closer to his chest.

"i was trying to protect him... and myself..." jeongguk sobbed.

jeongguk may look like a bad boy, but he wasn't. he was a huge softie. he would barely curse or get into fights, unless it's taehyung.

"i'm bad...i did bad..." jeongguk mumbled, sobbing.

yugyeom could only hug him, and tell him that everything would be fine, when it won't.

---
heyo!

thoughts?

hope you liked it! have a nice day! love ya! 💕