Ch4 - Balls Caught

Beauty and the Nerd

2012 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did she give you a place, date, and time?"

"No..."

"You got her number?"

"No."

"Then you got nothing!" Spencer bellowed then his angry face cracked into a wide smile and he started laughing uncontrollably. "Oh, God. Your face when I yelled... that was priceless."

I glared at him. "What is wrong with you?" I asked but he just laughed some more.

I didn't care if Spencer was making jokes about what happened yesterday with Anastasia. I've been so incredibly happy since she practically hinted that we go on a date that nothing can bring me down.

"You off to class?" I asked him.

"Naw, soccer practice." he replied. "I'll see you back here later?"

"I have classes till three then internship from four to nine."

"See you whenever then." we bumped fists then turned our separate ways once we interned campus.

My nerves were getting to me. My first class of my Senior year and it was with Anastasia.

How would she act towards me in front of her friends? Would she act like our conversation yesterday didn't happen? Would she still consider us as friends?

I guess I'm about to find out.

Right when I entered the lecture hall, I spotted her. I would say she looked beautiful today but she looks beautiful everyday.

She was wearing a baby blue soft skirt that started above her belly button and flowed down to the middle of her thigh. Her white bandeau was tight around her breasts. The exposed skin between her top and bottom was teasing me.

Like she knew I walked in, her pretty little head snapped up and her eyes met mine. When a smile slowly emerged on her face, my anxiety went away and I found myself smiling back at her.

God, those legs and how I would kill to feel those wrapped around my waist as I... Okay, stop with the dirty thoughts.

"You!" a voice behind me said.

I turned around... Groan. It was the wicked witch of the west. At least she looked a little better now that she wasn't drunk.

"I remember you. From the bar." Jessica tapped her index finger on her chin.

"Uh, you sure it was me?" maybe if I acted like I didn't know what she was talking about, her stupidness wouldn't remember...

"Yeah 'cause I said you were a hottie."

No such luck. The witch remembers.

Why doesn't it surprise me that she can't remember math equations but she can remember a guy she thought was cute while she was drunk?

"Yes, well... bye." I tried to walk away -- I really did -- but the witch got her claws on me.

"Wait just a second, hot stuff." Jessica said. I felt her hand squeeze and rub my biceps. "Why don't you come sit with me?"

Is she kidding? Does she even know who I am?

For the past three years, this girl has done nothing but ignore me. I dropped my pencil, the witch just walks over it. I was walking behind her, she slams the door in my face. Talk about rude.