o n e

Taehyung, a dance teacher to kids at the studio he opened 2 years ago along with his best friend, Jimin.

Seokjin, a work at home boyfriend. All he does is basically write reports to his superiors about deals with local companies or international companies, and also writing and receiving emails from both his and the other companies that his company partnered with.

Taehyung has thought of letting Seokjin quit his job because he had saved up lots of money. Also because he wanted Seokjin to rest, the poor guy has been studying his ass of since college and almost immediately working after he got his degree, leaving no time for him to rest properly. Taehyung on the other hand, enjoyed his job of teaching kids what he loved most, even if they do get on his nerves but he loved all his students all the same, just like how they loved him.

The first few months after Taehyung had first proposed the idea of Seokjin quitting his job, his boyfriend immediately declined. His reasons being that Taehyung can't be the only breadwinner while Seokjin does nothing or that what they both make a year could last them for a while, and since they never went on any vacations, they had more than enough money with them, even after paying off rent, bills and all those. But now, Seokjin willingly quit his job after months of Taehyung's persuasion. Sure, he still gets bored at home so he made daily routines for everyday. And he absolutely loves it.

But of course, doing almost the same thing everyday would get boring sooner or later. So that's when Seokjin started to go on Tumblr whenever he had finished his routines and Taehyung wasn't home yet, because his friend Jeongguk had said that if he was bored he'd always go on Tumblr since the people there were open minded and fun.

Of course, Seokjin decided to listen to his friend. At first it wasn't so bad, he'd look at pictures, videos and gifs of his favourite anime or animals or even cooking recipes. But he always relied on Instagram for the cooking topic.

Until one day when Jeongguk reblogged (yes Seokjin follows him) a post of someone wearing a black leather collar with matching black dog ears sitting on a bed. Obviously this person only showed below his mouth for obvious reasons. Seokjin instantly thought that this was one of those 'weird sides of Tumblr' that Jeongguk was into.

But he had to admit, the guy in the picture did look cute. And Seokjin started to think, what if Taehyung dressed up like that? Would he like it?

Most definitely not.

Seokjin looked at the tags and saw that it was in the 'petplay' tag. He tapped on it and was met with different kinds of people. Both guys and girls. But Seokjin was more interested in the guys. Girls just wasn't his thing.

After 20 minutes if scrolling through some cringy posts, there were cute ones too, he still couldn't get a hold of this petplay thing. So he decided to go to the urban dictionary for help, which was a stupid move, but what could go wrong?

Usually sexual roleplaying involving Owner/Puppy, Owner/Kitty, Owner/Pet etc. The main stipulation is that one person is either an "owner" or playing the "owner" of the other person, or the submissive person is a "pet" or playing the "pet" of the dominant. Both people involved are ALWAYS adults and ALWAYS human.

The first thing that came to mind when he read this was, "Yikes, furries." before going on Instagram to look at new recipes he could try, leaving every thought that had anything to do with petplay behind.

OKAY I'M GONNA TRY TO FOCUS ON THIS FIC ONLY