f i v e

It was a boring day for Taehyung. Seokjin had been out almost the whole day to spend time with his brother who was in town.

He just felt genuinely sad because he's so used to Seokjin's presence, and now that his boyfriend's presence wasn't there, he didn't know what to do.

Taehyung sighed, he has to go back to work in 2 weeks. Even though his presence wasn't necessary, he didn't want to start being lazy so maybe he'll go to the dance studio a few times a week.

An hour passed, and Seokjin was still wasn't home. Taehyung was starting to feel needy, wanting his master's warmth to comfort him. It's been awhile since he started the petplay thing, and Taehyung enjoyed the feeling of being taken care of by the person he trusts the most.

¤¤

"Hyung!" Taehyung squealed and latched himself onto Seokjin when he walked into their apartment. "I missed you" Taehyung mumbled against the crook of Seokjin's neck.

"I missed you too, baby. Why don't you let me wash up first and then we can do anything you want to, okay?" Seokjin kissed Taehyung's cheek, who nodded quickly at the offer.

Seokjin got up to walk towards the bathroom, while Taehyung was setting up the DVD player, already putting in his favourite movie, Howl's Moving Castle. Now, all there is to do is wait for Seokjin.

Taehyung went into the kitchen to prepare himself a cup of warm water to drink, enjoying the warmth it gave to his stomach, before going for another cup. Suddenly, but not surprisingly, Taehyung felt a strong pair of arms wrapped around his waist,  "Hi baby", Seokjin said while rocking both of them left to right. "Hi. You smell good", Taehyung leaned back to smell more of the coconut scented body wash his boyfriend uses.

"Really? Thank you" Seokjin proceeded to carry Taehyung into the living room, setting both of them down, Taehyung immediately laid his head on Seokjin's lap, loving how he almost instantly started playing with his hair.

¤¤

"You're so cute" Seokjin whispered, caressing Taehyung's cheek.

Taehyung whined, his attention no longer on the animated film, but on his boyfriend.

"W-want you" Taehyung whined softly, sitting up before standing up and taking off his shorts, Seokjin doing the same.

Taehyung hovered over Seokjin, his hands on his boyfriend's broad ones for balance, and slowly going down.

Taehyung whined at the stretch, hugging Seokjin for comfort, who rubbed circles onto his back. "It's okay, baby. Just a little bit more, hm? Such a good little boy for Master," Seokjin whispered, which made Taehyung moan. "Master's obedient little pup" Taehyumg moaned loudly, finally getting all of Seokjin into him.

When Seokjin bucked his hips, a strangled moan left Taehyung, "n-no!" his voice was meek. "No?" Seokjin repeated. "Is everything alright?" He asked, worried that he did something wrong.

"Don't move. Just wanna stay like this" Seokjin smiled. "My little pup just wanna feel full, hm? How cute" Taehyung nodded, hiding his face in Seokjin's neck.

"I-I just missed you," Taehyung said against Seokjin's skin, "I really missed you, Master"

Seokjin stayed quiet, only lifting his hand to stroke Taehyung's soft locks, whispering sweet nothings to the younger male.

Taehyung smiled against Seokjin's skin. He really did have the best boyfriend.

this took me so long to write and its so short im sorry skskdksks