t h r e e

The couple had already finished their dinner, and had washed the plates and utensils used before heading to their room for Seokjin's talk.

"So? What's got you so worked up? You're not usually like this, babe" Taehyung was obviously worried for his boyfriend, and his worry for the older made him smile a bit before shaking his head. "I'm fine. I just wanna talk about..." Seokjin struggled with his words. He knew exactly what he wanted to say, but he couldn't put it in words. Besides, he was already so anxious about Taehyung's reaction when he already said what he had to say. It made his palms sweat, in their air conditioned room. You can tell Seokjin was pretty fucking nervous.

"Take your time, babe. We have all night" Taehyung assured, holding his boyfriend's sweaty hands and pressed a soft kiss to his hand.

"Well, I- uh" Seokjin cursed himself for being such a wuss.

Kim Seokjin, please! You can do this! You're world wide handsome, not world wide bitch!

Okay what the fuck?

"I think we should continue this talk tomorrow morning," Taehyung stated, seeing how long it took for Seokjin to continue, "You're too nervous. Why? Is it that bad?"

Seokjin shakes his head.

"I want to say it tonight and it's about-" Seokjin took a deep breath before sighing, "our sex life. Or maybe even our lifestyle" He finally said it.

"Don't fucking tell me-" Taehyung said, making Seokjin anxious. "You watched fifty shades without me?" Taehyung gasped. "I told you, if it's the good stuff you gotta share it with me"

"What? No!" Seokjin laughed, completely missing Taehyung's chuckle and soft smile.

"Then what is it?" Taehyung asked.

Seokjin's started with a: "I want to.." and the rest was just him mumbling.

"Darling, you gotta speak up. I can't hear what you're saying. You want to what?"

Seokjin sucked in a breath.

"I want you to be my pet, Taehyung-ah" After that, Seokjin squeezed his eyes shut, afraid of Taehyung's next move.

"I fuckin knew it"

Worst case scenario: Taehyung would call him weird and break up, leaving a depressed and heartbroken Kim Seokjin.

"I mean sure why not? It's isn't wrong to try something new, right? It could be fun too" Taehyung said after giving Seokjin a kiss on the lips.

"So what do I do? Do I have to wear a collar? Do I crawl around? My knees would hurt but-" Taehyung was rambling before Seokjin cut him off.

"Wait, you're not mad? Or disgusted? Huh?" Seokjin was confused at Taehyung's extremly positive answer.

"Why should I though? We could give it a try and if anyone of us don't feel comfortable, we can stop right?" Taehyung asked, Seokjin nodded slowly.

"Then I don't see a problem" Taehyung flashed a smile towards his boyfriend, who may or may not started to tear up.

"The hell you crying for? Don't tell me you're backing out? Because I already got ideas about what we'll do" Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows, and then his face got all serious. "You're okay, right? You're comfortable with what we're about to do?" Seokjin nodded and Taehyung kissed away his unshed tears.

Well then, that announcement went better than unexpected. Way better than what Seokjin had anticipated.