Untitled Part 1

When I was two years old my family and I went to the pool. Rachel, my sister, took me into the pool, and it is always a bad idea to trust your five year old to take care of a two year old. Anyways we're having fun in the pool, but five year olds are easily distracted. So somehow my sister gets distracted by something, because then the next thing I know she dropped me. I didn't know how to swim as well, so I'm completely helpless.

Rachel walks away to go get what distracted her. So now I'm falling down to the floor of the pool. I'm surprised no one saw me at first. I was in the shallow end, and no one saw me. I'm quickly losing air, and I'm terrified. I hit the bottom, and began to struggle.

Death was ready to take me when finally a lifeguard noticed me, and came to save me. He jumped in the pool, and swam right to me. When the lifeguard made a splash Rachel looked back, and felt the guilt of dropping me in the pool. The lifeguard kept going faster, and he got to me. I was saved.

I learned that chlorophyll water is pretty disgusting. After that experience I gained a fear of water. It's better than being killed in a pool. Rachel got away with no punishment except regret. Still Rachel forgetting me is common, but it isn't as bad as accidentally murdering your brother.