1

It was a dark and stormy mid October night and Oli was sat alone at home. He was drinking away his sorrows as he lost someone very close to him in a terrible accident. He lost one of his best friends in a horrific car accident just a few months ago. He himself wasn't involved in the accident but he got to the hospital as soon as he got news as to what had happened. He got to the hospital to see his best friend on the operation table and his best friend was flat lining so he had to leave. He had to leave because it was too much for him to handle because he had know him for years and they were as close as they could be. It hurt him too much to see his friend lying there so he ran out, he ran out and ran into an alleyway and sobbed. That was 3 months ago. He still wasn't over the death and he was still drinking away the pain, or at least trying to. He tried all he could to forget but he just couldn't. He knew his friend would've wanted him to move on so he tried to but all he could remember was all of the fun times that they had together so he went back to drinking.

It was very early in the morning, 1:33 to be exact. Oli had been drinking for about an hour and he had been playing Lost It All by Black Veil Brides on repeat for a while now. He had become immune to the alcohol by now so he was still mostly sober. He was just about to head to bed when he heard the front door open. The only people to have a key to his place was himself and the person he lost. Oli walked towards the door ever so slowly because he was unsure as to who it could be. As he got closer to the door he thought he had finally lost his mind. He saw the one person he had needed for months. He wanted to scream, shout, do anything but all he could do was whimper out one word.

"Josh?"

Thanks for reading this it's my first story so it won't be the greatest thing ever but I'll try my best. I also won't remember to update this as frequently as I should so I apologize for that in advance but I will try my best to remember.

-Charley