Chapter 13

Inside the Shiba House...

Mentor-Ji: It's funny how you were all so full of anger a few minutes ago, and now you're as quiet as mice. I'd be laughing if I wasn't so ashamed.

Jayden, Kevin, Mike, Emily, Mia & Terry: ...

Mentor-Ji: Jayden, you're the team leader. Do you have any idea how disgraceful your actions have been?!

Jayden: ...

Mentor-Ji: Kevin, you're always as calm as your element. I guess that stopped today. Don't you?!

Kevin: ...

Mentor-Ji: The same can be said for you as well, Mike. Even though you finally showed a bit of wisdom at the very end, until then, you've been the complete opposite of your element. How do you think the forest feels?!

Mike: ...

Mentor-Ji: Emily, caring isn't a bad thing, but I'd have thought even someone with a heart as big as yours would know when they've taken things too far.

It's a shame you didn't!

Emily: ...

Mentor-Ji: And you, Mia... you've always been the most level-headed member of the team. I'd say you were all equal now, but that would be quite an overstatement, don't you think?!

Mia: ...

Mentor-Ji: You stayed on the straight and narrow path until the very end when you willingly threw yourself off!

Mia: ...

Mentor-Ji: You asked both me and your brother here for advice and told us you knew exactly what you were going to do. If this was it, I'm highly disappointed!

Mia: ...

Terry: ...

Mentor-Ji: I'm disappointed in all of you! Do you know what upsets me the most? Jayden, Kevin, Emily, Mia, you were actually going to fight against Terry!

Terry: ...

Mentor-Ji: So what if he is Mia's brother? He's still a citizen. You were willingly going to raise your hand against a citizen!

Jayden: ...

Kevin: ...

Mike: ...

Emily: ...

Mia: ...

Terry: ...

Mentor-Ji: You are all confined to your rooms for the rest of the day.

They head to their rooms. Mia takes one final look at Terry. They glare at each other.

Mentor-Ji: I apologize for their behavior, Terry.

Terry: You don't need to. It's partly my fault too. Maybe if I hadn't come, Mia wouldn't have been involved as deep as she is.

Mentor-Ji: Do you still wish to stay?

Terry: I probably shouldn't. Mia's already angry with me, and I bet the others are too. I'll find somewhere else to stay.

Mentor-Ji: I understand.

Terry heads towards the door.

Mentor-Ji: Before you go...

Terry stops and turns.

Mentor-Ji: I have a favor to ask of you... and I'll understand if you say 'no'.

Terry: ...

Mentor-Ji: I need you to go and get Antonio.

Terry: What? You mean he's still...?

Mentor-Ji: Yes. The fact that his position is on the Rangers' Samuraizers is moving proves he's alright.

Terry: Great. Where is he?

Mentor-Ji: Can't you guess?

Terry: ...