Chapter 1

its 6 am Modi mansion, a young girl is seen wiping the floor in the huge hallway.

Girl- time to start another day by cleaning these lovely floors I wish my life could get better than this.

she finishes wiping the floors and tarts to make her way to the kitchen to make breakfast for her family.

Girl- I think I should make a variety of snacks for the important guests as well as our usual breakfast. what snacks should I make hmmm, I heard these people are Panjabi but I don't know what Panjabi dishes are what should I do? let me ask Guri.

the young girl enters Guri's room to find her snoring.

Girl- is this my sister or what, its nearly 8 am and still sleeping doesn't she know that we have important guests coming over.

the girl goes up to Guri and tries to wake her up but in vain Guri kept on snoring. suddenly SPLASH!!!!!!

Guri- what the hell ANIKA!!!!

yes, the girl is no one but our Anika.

Anika- now that you are awake tell me what Panjabi snacks are.

Guri- I'm calling mom..... MOM MOM

Pinky- OH MY MATA...... what happened, dear

Guri- this illiterate donkey purposely dumped a bucket full of ice cold water on me look, mommy im all wet and we're going to have important guests coming today. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Pinky- aaee chokri, illegitimate child, looks like you have lost your place in this house haven't you.

she slaps Anika multiple times and pulls her hair while Anika withers in pain.

Anika- ahhhhhhhhh maaaaaaaaaaa please choddyeeee... aaaaahhhhhh maaaaaaa.

Pinky- You should be in the kitchen making breakfast and preparing snacks for the important guests that are going to come today, so what the hell are you doing in Guri's room.. huuuuuu

Anika- maa I was just trying to ask didi if she knew any Panjabi snacks, as I don't know how to make them.

Pinky- idiot use the tablet that is in the kitchen and figure it out yourself, and oh if you ever do something like this again to Guri then I will put chilli flakes on you're vagina! understand you better understand!

Anika- haaaa maa sorry maa

Pinky- so what the hell are you doing here looking at my face? get to work before I kick you

Anika ran out the room and collided with Shakti

Shakti- are you fucking blind... can't you see where you are fucking going... bastard!!!

Anika- sorry papa I made a mistake please forgive me.

Anika put her hands on her ears and looked down at her father's feet Shakti kicked her

Shakti- get out of my way bitch.

Shakti walked away while our poor Anika withering in pain limped to the kitchen to make food. in the kitchen Anika as fast as she could, made a full course English breakfast for Guri, dosa for Pinky and shrimp noodles for shakti. she served everyone their desired food and left towards the living room when suddenly...

Pinky- Oh MY Mata where are you going? Huuuu the kitchen is this way go and prepare Panjabi snacks for the important guests that are coming today and try not to come in front of the guests when they come you will bring abshagun upon our family.

Anika- ok maa

Anika silently went to the kitchen and started to worry. 

Anika- how on earth am I going to make all of these Punjabi snacks?? hai, bagwan please meri madat karo. just then a familiar sound came out the kitchen window