Chapter 2

Just before I start the episode I would love to thank every one of you guys who has shown love to this fanfiction honestly it just made me want to write more LOL and guys you guys rocked I didn't expect the goals from chapter 1 to be completed in under 4 hours thank you guys once again and before you guys throw chamielis's at me let's get started with the episode

________________________________________________________________________________

Anika was in the kitchen trying to see if the food she made earlier had gone bad or ruined as she forgot to close the window after Shail left.

Anika- haiii Bhagwan ap ka lak lak shukar hai thank you for not letting anyone spoiling the food that is for the important guests. Oh bagwan I haven't eaten anything since I woke up hmmmmm I can't eat some of the Panjabi snacks that is for the important guests. what to do.. ill just make some tea and have a roti.

Anika began making tea and roti for herself, she finished making it and stood on the counter to eat her food, just then Pinky comes in the kitchen with Guri

Guri- mom I think everything will go well as nothing is messy oh I just forgot did this bitch make Panjabi snakes or what?? I mean she is a gawar after all.

Pinky- corrects this bandarya can't make anything new uhhhhh, Oh Myy Mata what are you doing here ghadi?

Anika- maa I was just checking on the food that is for the guests and I got hungry as I did not eat anything since I woke up.

Pinky- I don't fucking give two shits whether you ate since morning or for 2 days.

just then Pinky slapped the food out of her hands, slapped Anika and pulled her hair violently

Anika- aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! sorry sorry please forgive me aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Pinky- you bitch a person like you should not have the right to live in this world!!!

Guri was just silently watching her sister get tortured. after a while pinky left Anika, Anika still withering in pain could see her pallu ripped due to pinky's torture.

Pinky- come on Guri we don't have time to waste on this kutesite (or waste body)just before they lest pinky went to the Punjabi snacks and was impressed on how Anika actually made the dishes without messing up.

Pinky- hmmmmmmmmmm

Guri- come on maa they will be here any minute oh go I think I should go to my room and when you call me maa I will come downstairs ok???

Pinky- yes dear now go quicklyas

Pinky and Guri left, Anika quickly got up and cleaned the mess Pinky made, soon she realized her pallu got ripped. 

Anika- hiii bagwan ab me kya Karu ??? I know let me quickly stitch it up quickly before the important guests arrive.

Anika quickly ran into her "room" and started stitching her palu. in the living room Shakti and Pinky was waiting by the doorstep eagerly waiting for the important guests when suddenly a white Mercedes ben car pulled up on the Modi mansion driveway.

 in the living room Shakti and Pinky was waiting by the doorstep eagerly waiting for the important guests when suddenly a white Mercedes ben car pulled up on the Modi mansion driveway