Author's Note

Hello All!

New readers, if this is your first encounter with one of my books, turn back now! Well not 100% back, more like take a left turn onto Crumbling Cakes Avenue because this is a companion anthology to said CC Ave. There would be spoilers and enough word vomit to make you scratch your head in pure confusion otherwise. Either way, I welcome you to the little world I've created, I hope you find it enthralling and cozy enough to stay!

To those of you who have stuck around with me this long, I welcome you back and man am I glad to see you! Yes, even you silent readers...you have a place in my heart too. Don't be shy ya'll, come on in and enjoy the fun.

Now I had mentioned in one of my notes in CC that I had written out several Sebastian POV's during some out of view scenes. I'm happy to say I found a great way to incorporate them into the storyline for your viewing needs. Each chapter title is marked for when the right time to read it is. In CC the chapter title will be marked with *POV Bonus* to let you know that there is a companion piece to it.

I apologize for the inconvenience of jumping between two books but it's the best way to keep the storyline from getting muddled. I want to thank you all, for taking this time to read about my kooky characters-I know they're not for everyone. It means a lot to me when you pop in, leave a comment or two, or even add that little star. The more I know you love it, the easier it is to get these words down on paper. So with all of my sleep-deprived heart, I thank you, thank you, thank you all!

Now as Dalia might say, Buckle up Gladys, it's gonna be a bumpy ride! Although this is Ronaldo's mind we're delving into, so maybe I need to share one of his monikers... But hey, if this works out, then I might just have a few more surprises up my sleeve for you ;)

~ Annalis Nolan