Amor Fraternal (Brotherly Love)

July 23

Hey its yours truly Jas' Marie,

Right about now I'm watching Bring It!

Its a show on lifetime, its kind of like dance moms except they're black. But anyways, i really want to be on the dancing dolls team so next year me, madre and padre are moving to ATL so i can try out and hopeful get a spot on the squad. "Jas' marie im ir a la tienda, ¿quieres venir?"(Jas' marie I'm going to the store, do want to come?) My mother says in Spanish because she is Mexican. i reply with, "Sí, qué tienda vas a la madre?" (Yes, which store are you going to mother?).

"Cariño, me voy al centro comercial." (Sweetie, Im going to the mall.). I reply with a Ok and go to my room to get ready. I wear my Spongebob shirt and some white high waisted shorts with my yellow and white roshes i got for my birthday. I put on some eyeshadow that is a little darker than my skin. I also put some black mascara and eyeliner on with red baby lips. After i was done with all that I straighten my mixed brown hair which made it reach to my elbow. I put my Ray Bans on and my Spongebob phone case on my IPhone 5s and headed out the door. My dad stop me, My dad is a kind and loving man and does his best to please me and my mom. He said he has a surprise for me when we get home. I was so excited because my dads surprises are thee best! Well me and my madre are ready to leave we head out to her Chrysler 300 2014. We go down the driveway and drive off to the LA Mall.

When we arrive to the mall me and my madre head to foot locker I get Jordan 11's black and white, Jordans 6 rings black, white,game royal and green and some kds aunt pearl. My mom gets black roshes with a floral design on the nike swoosh and she gets all white air force 1's. Yes my mom is in to this shoe game so is my dad and basically everybody in my family. My mom pays and i head to forever 21 while my mom heads to the coach store. when i get inside I head to where they usually have the leggings at and i get some tribal legging, camo leggings, plain black leggings and floral leggings. i pay and find my mamá we go to the michael kors story and she gets a Michael Kors Black Hamilton Traveler purse and gets me some Michael Kors Black Damita Wedges. We pay and leave, My mom said she had to go to finish line for some reason but she wouldn't tell me so i went to lids and got a miami heat snapback and a New York Knicks snapback. i pay and meet my mom at finish line. while trying to find my mom i run in to one of their employees and my glasses fall of my face and he give it back to me once i put my glasses on i study the boy he has a huge afro mixed skin kind of looks mexican so i say "Gracias, ¿Cuál es tu nombre?" (Thanks, What's your name?) He smiles and says " Jacob, but you can call me jake", Well nice to meet you Jake my name is Jas'Marie". " Wow your name is so unique, just like you" I smile and thinking cheesy but cute i think i actually like this guy! "Thanks, well i have to go find my madre so heres my number maybe we can hang some time!" I think im doing good or maybe i sound awkward oh well! " Yeah ill call you." he says and gets back to work. i finally find my mom and we start shopping i get a dwyane wade jersey and some red and white elite socks and i pay and we leave. Then we start heading home as soon as we get there my dad comes out of the house and blindfolded me and walked me inside i take of the blindfold and i see jordans retro 10 powder blues with powder blue and white elite socks with a jordan shirt that says back like mike and some black shorts. i see somebodys hands i look up to eye level and its jake from finish line.... (A/N get it Jake from statefarm)

To be continued...

Hope Yall like it comment and follow me

Just remember this is my first book so yall cant really say wow that sucked try to encourage me so i can improve as i write! Next chapter will be just info on Jas' Marie not really moving on in the book till the 3rd chapter.

Oh and pic of Jas'Marie

Thanks Yall

Spread the peace