Mi hermano, yo no lo creo (My brother, i dont think so)

July 23

"madre, padre, ¿por qué Jake de meta aquí en nuestra casa?"( mother, father why is jake from finish line here in our house?) i said confused. My dad was the first to reply, "Honey this is your brother Jacob Emmanuel Perez". "Nadie me dijo que tenía un medio hermano hijo de puta!" (No one told me that i had a motherf*cking half brother!) I angrily answer i mean this boy is like my age so they have been hiding this for a long time.

"Honey he's your real brother and i dont want to hear that word in your mouth say sorry to Jacob" my ma said."Lo sentimos Jacob i didnt significa reaccionar de forma exagerada. Y tomo me preguntas mi verdadero hermano de ahora en adelante." (Sorry Jacob i didnt mean to overreact. And I take you ask my real brother from now on.) i said calmly. "Now say you love him." my padre said. OMG he just like to bother me "te amo hermano" ( i love you brother)."te amo hermana" (i love you sister) Jacob replies. After that my dad say me and him should talk upstair while madre and jake talk down stairs.

Down stairs

Jacobs POV

"You ok honey"...

"Yeah madre, i just thought she might be happy to see me." I said.

"Well Jakey, She doesn't really know you but she'll get use to you soon."

"Ok Madre...."

Upstairs

Jas'Marie POV

"Marie you got to spend time with your brother ok."

"Yes daddy and thanks for the outfit you know my style."

"Actually Jacob pick out the whole outfit."

"Ohhh then we have the same style and i better go say thanks and help him unpack."

"Good idea Marie."

In Jacobs room

Jas'Marie POV

"Heyy Jacob thanks for the outfit, I came to help you unpack."

"You welcome, Im gonna go take a shower so you can start if you want."

"Ok ill just start so that we can go faster."

Jacob left to go in our jack and jill bathroom while i got started on unpacking. After a while of intense packing Jacob came out of the bathroom. Water drizzling down his hair to body and body to towel. his abs were unexplainable and just to cut this short he was just completely "sexy." Jacob smirked, dang did i just say that out loud "liking what you see Jas." This is a thirst trap i knew it. i threw him some pajama pants and a wife beater "Volveré cuando esté completamente vestido" (I'll come back when you're fully dressed)

"OK Marie, I'll come in your room when im done" Jacob said. i walked out of the room and changed in to my Brooklyn nets fuzzy pajama pants and and a white tank top. and laid on my bed waiting for Jacob to walk in.

Jacobs Room

Jacobs POV

For some reason i like Jas'marie i mean shes the girl of my dreams but shes my sister. I really wish she wasn't so i could hit that. i mean her hair is perfect , her face is perfect and just her attitude and personality is perfect. I'm heading to her room so i can tell her i'm ready.

"Jas, I'm ready to start" " Ok Jacob, Just wait one second." She comes out of the room " Jacob we can finish tomorrow because my friend is coming over." "Ok, I'll be in my room." i replied and went back to my room.

To be continued...

TBH i think this was a little boring or w/e

But imma do a cast call

Comment And Follow me

Recommend this book to ya friends if you like it

and pic of her daddy

Spread the Peace

-myprinceisprince