chapter 1- As kids...

((I made the collage myself, although the art isn't mine!))
Welcome to my trash book for school!
My english teacher is really cool, and was down to let me write a gay fan fiction for Novel Writing November!😂
Thanks Blair! ❤
Anyways, here's the Tododeku! 😄
Enjoy!~

(10 years ago, age 5)

Third person POV
It was a usual day for Izuku Midoriya.

"Mommy mommy! Can I go outside and play superheroes with my friend?!" The young boy jumped around excitedly, pointing to the door as he tugged at his mother's skirt.
"Sure hun! I'll call you inside for dinner!" Inko, his mother, replied with a smile as she was washing dishes.
She dried her hands and walked with her son to the front door of their apartment, and let him outside.

The friend that Izuku was dying to play with, was none other than Shoto Todoroki, a boy his age that lived in the same apartment building with his parents.
He ran outside, All Might action figure in hand, as he looked around excitedly for his friend that waited for him.
He spotted the boy and his face lit up even more, if possible.
"Todoroki!" Izuku waved as Shoto sat in the sandbox that belonged to the playground behind their apartments, where they'd met a few months ago.
"Hello Midoriya!" He replied, not as enthusiastic as the other boy had, but still happily.
Izuku ran over and plopped next to him, his big green eyes looking over to the other boy's Heterochromic ones.
"So do you wanna play Superheroes? I brought my All Might toy!" Izuku asked, enthusiasm and determination flowing through his tiny voice.
"Sure!" Shoto replied, again, not as enthusiastic.
"What are you lame-os doing?!" Another voice came, small yet fierce. "Kacchan! Me and Todoroki are gonna play superheroes! Wanna join?" Izuku asked his other friend, Katsuki Bakugou, or Kacchan as Izuku calls him, with a smile.
Katsuki, however, doesn't consider him friends with anyone.
"I have better things to do, like go fight real bad guys, Deku!" Kacchan says back, crossing his arms and closing his fiery red eyes.
"Then why'd you ask what we were doing?" Shoto asked, a deadpan look on his face as he stared at at Katsuki.
He opened one eye, then the other, not really knowing the reason. "Shut up! I'm going to go fight bad guys, butt heads!" Katsuki growled, his eyebrows furrowing in frustration, before he ran off to join the other mischievous kids of their apartment building. The two boys shrugged and began their game.

~💖~

After a whole day of running around the playground, playing together as 5 year olds would, it was starting to get late.
"Izuku honey! Dinner!" Inko called for her son, who was getting to a good part in the game with his friend.
"Aww mom! We were just about to catch the bad guy!" Izuku sighed as his mother walked out.
"Well, you boys are about to catch a cold if you don't come inside! It's starting to get chilly!" His mother replied as she approached them.
"Hello, Shoto!" Inko smiled to the other child. "Hi.." He replied, a little shy.
"Shoto! Come inside now, hun!" Shoto's mother came out to get her son. "Mommy!" Shoto turned around and said. He ran over to her and she picked him up, holding him in her arms.
"Hi, you must be Shoto's mom!" Inko said as she picked her son up too. "Yes, and your Izuku's mother?" Shoto's mom smiled, holding her hand out. "Yeah, I'm Inko Midoriya! Nice to meet you, Mrs. Todoroki!" Inko introduced herself, taking the other woman's hand. "Nice to meet you too, Mrs. Midoriya!" She replied.
All the while, the two boys in their arms we're laying in their mother's arms, giving each other silly faces.
Everyone said good night and went upstairs.

~🖤~

That night, Shoto's parents got into an argument.
As you probably know, Shoto's parents never really loved each other, and Endeavor, shoto's dad, only married His mom to have kids with her, with the intention of creating powerful children with both of their powers combined.
They always argued, and yes, Shoto's dad was abusive.
To both Shoto and his mother.

Late that night after a bad argument, his mother stayed up in the kitchen, not being able to sleep. She felt like she was gonna go crazy if she stayed there any longer.
"I wanna run away from this life.." She said to whoever she was on the phone with.
"The kids, they seem more like him everyday.." She said, "and Shoto.. His left side seems unbearable, sometimes.." His mother said in a shake voice, just as Shoto walked into the kitchen tiredly, rubbing his eyes, awakening from all the noise.
"Mommy..? What are you saying?" He said in his small little voice, just hearing the last sentence she had said.
She slowly turned around, her brown eyes wide open as she stared at her son. Pure insanity glaring dead at him.
The boiling water on the stove, from the tea kettle, whistled.
And thats when it happened.
That's when Shoto's life had changed forever.
I'd rather not go into detail, but long story short, his mother poured the boiling water on her son's left eye, the side that wielded his father's power.

~💔~

It was that next day, and Izuku was excited to continue his and Shoto's game.
He ran outside, looking for his friend who usually sat in the sandbox waiting, but was a little sad when he saw no one.
"Todoroki?" He called out to his friend, but it was almost completely silent, with the exception of the fall breeze in the trees.
"Izuku, come inside.." His mother said, coming out to him.
"I don't see Todoroki, mommy.." He said sadly.
"I know, baby..." His mother sighed, picking Izuku up.
She just got a call from a friend, and understood what happened next door just last night. She knew that Shoto's mother had went crazy and hurt her son, her own son's best friend, and she didn't think he'd be coming outsideoutside for a while.

Shoto hasn't been doing too well, either, after the incident.
His father put his mother in a mental hospital for what she's done. But Shoto knows she didn't want to hurt him, and he knew it was all his father's fault.
For destroying their family.

But that was ten years ago.
Ten years of moving on, ten years of living their separate lives, and ten years forgetting.
Although Shoto hasn't seen Izuku in years, however, he still remembers his old friend.
The happy green haired boy who liver next door, who would play pretend with him, make him feel better when he's sad even by smiling, and most of all, the one who had bring out the very best in Shoto, even at such a young age.

~💖~

It's the first day of high school, both boys being 15, and they both had prepared to become heroes, starting at UA high, where their lives would take a turn.

----------------------------------

Ah! Hope that was a good first chapter!😄
This is a little stressful, I gotta finish this book before the end of the month... HOW?! 😖😱😷
Wish me luck y'all 😂👌 it's gonna be kinda hard to focus on this book ℅100, I'm hooked on writing my Kamisero that's in progress..!
Plz vote if you enjoyed! 😃💖
Word count: 1245