chapter 2- do I know you..?

Im excited to write this!
Hope you enjoy!
💖(*´﹀'*)💖

(Present day, age 15)

Izuku POV
I woke up bright and early that morning.
Today's my first day of high school!
I'll be attending the best hero school around, UA high school!
All the pro heroes went there, and I'm next!
I excitedly got ready and out my uniform on, ready to start my day.
I walked out of my room and into the kitchen, where mom had made me a quick breakfast.
"Good morning, Izuku honey! Have some breakfast before school, your gonna need fuel to start your day!" Mom said happily as I walked into the kitchen.
"Thanks, mom!" I smiled, taking a piece of toast.
"So are you excited for your first day of high school?! You'll get to make new friends and stuff! How fun!" She said excitedly as I took a bite out of my toast.
"Yeah, it's gonna be great!" I replied.

After finishing breakfast, I brushed my teeth and hair, then got ready to leave.
"Bye Izuku, do your best, son!" My mom said just before I walked out the door. I turned around and smiled. "Thanks, mom! I will!" I replied before running off, with a wave goodbye.

(Same day, time, and age)
Shoto POV
I woke up at my usual time, 6 am, dreading my first day of school.
I'm going to UA high, where all the best pros went, and that's where my father is making me go, to make me 'better than All Might'. Truth be told, I don't care about all that stuff.
Well, I would like to be a pro hero, but not the very very best.
That's just stuck up.
I looked over to my shelf next to my bed, seeing the All Might action figure sitting where it always does. The night of The incident, I had went back outside to get my jacket that I'd left, but then noticed Izuku's all might toy in the sandbox. I took it in, planning on returning it the next day, but that's not how things worked out, so I just kept it. It was a good reminder of the good old days, a simpler time, and it kept Izuku in my head, crossing my mind here and there.
I sigh as I get out of bed, preparing for school.
After I finished getting ready, I carefully opened my door and peeked out into the hallway. No one.
Thank All Might, I don't wanna see my father right now, let alone ever. Ever since that night, I've hated him- no, despised him.
He constantly reminds me that my only purpose in this world is to make him proud and become number one, he doesn't act like any sort of dad, and he took my mother away from me. He made her go insane.
I lightly touched the large scar that surrounded my left eye as I thought about it. The side my mother poured boiling water on my face, my unbearable side, my father's side, with his power.
I scrunched my eyebrows slightly as I quietly took a step out into the hallway, praying that I don't wake anyone.
I crept downstairs, my backpack over my back, as I just reached the front door.
"Have a good day at school, Shoto..!" I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around at a normal pace, and saw that it was only my elder sister, Fuyumi.
She's 22, so she doesn't go to school anymore.
"Thanks." I replied, my usual deadpan stare upon my face.
I turned back around and opened the front door, waving to her as she gave me a light smile and a wave. I didn't smile, I never do, really.

Third person POV
Izuku skipped happily to school, since it was only a few blocks away, as Shoto took the subway.
His family moved not too long after the incident.
It was a rather sunny day.

After about a ten minute walk, Izuku arrived to the front gates of UA.
"Welp... This is it..!" He whispered to himself confidently, and with a bounce in his step, he walked inside.

Shoto approached the gate not even 5 minutes later, looking up at the big golden letters that read 'UA' at the top of the gate.
"More like hell..." He mumbled to himself, walking through with a sigh.
It's not that school was hard for Shoto, not at all, in fact, he's a straight A student and is very smart! But... He hates his whole situation, and everything is pissing him off today.