Chapter 3

Yo ma dudes I'm just updating two parts in one day cuz I finally have some motivation (even though it's like midnight rn) anyways, hope you enjoy!
----------------------------------------------

Virgil pov

Tuesdays. Did I mention how much I hate Tuesdays? Tuesdays are one of the days I have to work on, I am in charge of washing the dishes on Tuesday, and I don't get to see Roman because he has to work late! Err, um, just forget about that last part with Roman.

I've been feeling these weird feelings towards him and I think I should ask Patton for help. Emotions are sort is his thing.

"Hey Patton?" I say "What's cracka-lackin son?" "I've been feeling some weird feeling and I wanted to figure out what they are..." "Okay! What's on your mind?" Patton questions. "To be completely honest with you..." I say, sighing, "Roman." "OOOOH!!! Does somebody have a cruuuuush?!?!" Patton yelled, dragging the u in crush upwards, getting louder and louder. "Patton, shh! What if he hears you!" Patton chuckles at this " Relax kiddo, he's not even here!" "Ugh. Anyways, I wanted to know if that is what I'm feeling? I feel sort of nervous around him, but in a good way. My cheeks heat up and I don't know what to say!!!" "Looks like someone has a bad case of the crushes!" Patton says in a sing - songy voice. "You should just tell him already! It's pretty obvious that he likes you back!" "I'll tell him when you tell Logan you like him..." "Wha... HEY!" Patton says, freaking out.

Roman pov

I can't wait for Virgil to find the next note! Gosh, he looked so adorable and confused when he saw the first one!

Virgil pov

After conversing with Patton and finally coming to terms with my feelings for Roman I head back to my room. There, on my desk is another note. "Okay... So these definitely aren't mistakes." I think aloud. This one reads:

You have very pretty eyes ❤️

I blush at the thought of having a secret admirer... If only I knew who it was?