04: Hand Dryer

Before this chapter starts I would just like to rant a little bit. I hate when top Kook stans are just like "Omg Kook is the top cause he has muscles and abs grrr!" Like bitch what the fuck?? Some people are literally so closed minded and they truly base off who the top and the bottom is by who has more muscles. Like I don't know about yall but I base it just off of energy, not by fucking appearance like that shit doesn't even make sense. People are always like "tae cant top cause he has a flat tummy and no muscles" Like idk about yall but in my opinion, tae has big top energy and Jungkook just doesn't possess the same energy. Sometimes though, tae possess baby boy energy and I really be like "wait..." and I genuinely be questioning myself but to just solely base who tops and who bottoms because of physical appearance is honestly just so fucking stupid... ANYWAYS enjoy the chapter ILY UWU

Taehyung pressed his forehead up against the door of the bathroom. It had been 5 minutes since Jungkook had aimlessly locked himself in the public bathroom. To say the silver-haired boy was worried was an absolute understatement.

Seokjin walked up to Taehyung with one eyebrow raised. "Is your lover alright in there? This is a public bathroom and others are waiting to use it as well."

"He's not my lover," Taehyung stated which caused Jin to raise both of his eyebrows. "Just... just wait a moment, yeah? He'll be out soon."

"Make sure of it." Jin walked away from the younger boy and went to take a customers order.

"Jungkook," The boy started. "Are you alright? Do you need any help?"

On the other side of the door, Jungkook was having a full on panic attack. He wasn't drying and he was almost sure that he was now stuck in his natural form. He attempted to wave both his hands in front of his long tail but it wasn't making him dry enough.

He waved harder and harder but froze when he felt the door push slightly against his tail. "Jungkook move away from the door," Taehyung pushed against the door once more and Jungkook screamed.

"Please don't come in," He yelled loudly. His eyes were shut tight. He was afraid that if he looked at the door it would open and Taehyung would see him for what he truly was. Jungkook thought he was a monster.

Before Taehyung could push against the door once more, Jungkook spoke loudly. "I need..." His lips were so dry and his voice was cracking. "I need Jimin and Hoseok."

When Jimin woke up with Hoseok's body practically wrapped around his, he didn't expect to discover that Jungkook was missing.

"Wake up! It's Jungkook. He's... He's gone!" Jimin shook Hoseok awake frantically. There was genuine fear in the small boy's eyes.

Hoseok sat up and rubbed his eyes and let out a yawn that caused Jimin to wiggle his nose due to his rancid morning breath. "Huh?"

"Look!" The boy went over to his bed and took the blanket off. He shook it rapidly, a small part of him hoping that a smaller version of Jungkook would fall out. "Jungkook isn't here, Hobi. He's gone! He's not here and... and oh my god we lost a mermaid! We lost a mermaid Hoseok! How could we be so fucking stupid? I can't even-"

"Will you shut the fuck up?" Hoseok snapped at the boy causing him to close his mouth mid-sentence.

Hoseok got off of the inflatable bed and stretched and Jimin looked at him with wonder in his eyes. "How can you be so calm right now? Our only chance at happiness is legit missing in action."