Nine (E)

*One Week Later*

Jimin POV

It's been a week since Jisoo left and I call her everyday to check on her but she never answers. I'm relatively busy as a CEO but still I make time time to call and text. It's almost like she doesn't care...Oh wait....

Jisoo POV

I hate how often Jimin call's and texts me! It's so annoying! For the entirety of the 1 year Jimin and I have been a couple I've been cheating on him with Jackson. Jackson knows about it and tells me that being able to do something so sneaky is attractive. It's Jimin's money I want, not his heart but with Jackson, it's the complete other way around. He makes me happy and fills my heart up completely, the only reason he let me get together with Jimin was because he has no money.

Y/N POV
As everyday passes Jimin is getting more worried about Jisoo not coming back but I carry out my work as normal, secretly relieved that Jisoo isn't here. My phone starts to ring and I check to see if it's my brother or mom but surprisingly it's my father. I debate whether or not to answer it and eventually I press the green button.

"Hello" He says. I'm not down for any small talk with a cheating jerk like him so I cut to the chase,

"Why do you have the audacity to call me after you left mom?" I asked angrily,

"Y/N, I need money" He pleads,

"YOU need money?!?! You should have thought about that before you left mom to care for and feed 3 people on almost NO INCOME! There's no way in Hell, Heaven or Earth I'm giving you shit for money!" I exclaim as my anger builds up, 

"Y/N P-"

"NO! YOU DESTROYED OUR FAMILY, I DON'T CARE IF YOU NEED MONEY, GO ASK THAT TRAMP OF A NEW WIFE YOU HAVE! YOU KNOW, THE ONE THAT YOU LEFT YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY FOR!" I yell into the phone before slamming it shut and throwing it on the bed. There were tears streaming down my face as I broke down crying in my bedroom with my hand over my mouth so Jimin wouldn't hear me crying.

Jimin's POV

My in-house office was on the ground floor of my home and I had been in there doing paperwork and dozing off when I Y/N Yelling "YOU need money?!?!" in an enraged and pained voice. I couldn't help hearing everything she had yelled, I had never wondered why she needed money especially working as a maid until today when I got my answer as Y/N screamed at who I'm assuming was her father. She sounded so hurt and the amount of pure pain that was in her voice made me want to cry. Suddenly, the yelling stopped and I could hear quiet muffled sobs entering my office through the air vents.  I put my head down and contemplated going to see her and just as I stood up to check on her my office door opened and I saw one of my best friends and closest business partners, Jungkook.

"Jungkook?" I say, mildly confused,

"Hyung" He said, "I saw Jisoo with another man, I didn't know who he was" I could tell by the way he spoke he wasn't lying and honestly I wasn't surprised but I didn't want to believe it,

"Jisoo wouldn't do that to me, she said she was sleeping at a friend's house" Jungkook looked at me, 

"No Hyung...I know what what I saw. They were holding hands and kissing and everything." I hated that he knows I know he's right and knows I'm in denial. I hate that Jisoo would do that to me but I didn't want to talk about it right now, I would rather check on Y/N to see if she's okay,

"Look Jungkook, let's just talk about this later" I say to which he nods and leaves. 'Great.' I think to myself, 'Just what I needed, confirmations of my suspicions...' I stayed in my office the remainder of the evening staring at the same piece of paper but never actually filling it out. The only time I left was dinner when I saw Y/N but she acted totally normal, so normal it made me wonder if I had hallucinated her screaming into her phone earlier.